Very clean very fast 86 GN

I have had alot of offers and such but no $ yet. If I can not get close to what I am asking for it either here/ locally or finally on Ebay I will pull the heads get them done up with bigger valves and such put a converter in it and finish the interior.

I drove it around today and it was like 90 degrees outside. It did fine and thanks to the windows being tinted and a good cold AC I did not burn up. :)

I also took a bunch more pics

It was stolen but recovered the same day from the previous owner (the idiots were filling it up at a gas station when they got caught) :) . It has a clean bill of health as far as I know. If anyone wants to run a Carfax on it the VIN is below. Please let me know what you find out I have never ran one I do not think.

1G4GK4774GP457393

Will get some interior pics up tonight.

the good

Attachments

• int bs 1.jpg
    int bs 1.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 318
the bad still (no dash trim/speaker cover)

Attachments

• int dash  trim speaker cover.jpg
    int dash trim speaker cover.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 296
I bought and have somewhere a pair of new door pull straps and a pair of blue upper door panels with 3 good trim bars (no chipping chrome or anything) as well.

The bigs guns on here on probably going to boot me for posting all these pics so this is the last one. If anymore are wanted I have plenty of up to 5 meg shots so just e-mail me. I will be up in Orlando for work the next few days but will still have e-mail access.

Thanks for all the intrest guys.

You live in Bradenton and Schmucker didn't get his hands on it.... your a lucky guy.

Mike
86 GN (Stage II stolen and stripped)

Hmmmmmm, yeah well his dealings went down well before I bought this one thank god. There are a couple of other guys in town that have GN's too. One has had his hell at least 10 years or so.