Very clean looking hybrid...

I messaged the seller as I am wondering how he routed his fuel lines to the fuel rail. Their on the passenger side on the El Camino's instead of the driver's side. The only flaw that I can really see is that the seats look to be a bit faded but that's a way common problem with burgandy. Someone will get one sweet ride. I can only hope that mine will look like this when it's done :biggrin:

Nice conversion, almost looks like GM built it that way.

Hey Dave, I've been following your swap on the El Camino board as I prepare for mine (I'm 87ELC2 there). How's yours coming along?

Nice conversion, almost looks like GM built it that way.

Hey Dave, I've been following your swap on the El Camino board as I prepare for mine (I'm 87ELC2 there). How's yours coming along?

Cool! It's coming along pretty good. Each time we've worked on it we've been making good progress. I just got the fuel pump in the other day and next I have to install the hot wire kit. We're getting there. The car has taken a beating as it spent some time outside. I should've picked up a conopy as suggested to me. How's yours going? Here's a pics of the engine compartment. I need to do a major clean on my baby :redface:

63rxpmv.jpg