Vendors is this a good buy

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
Ok i have a 4l60e that i want to try and rebuild myself,i found a vid on line and plan to follow it step by step..

if anyone has a kit like i posted below please pm me and i will def support the vendors befor ebay.. I plan on running about 550 to the wheels and hope this kit will be enough,if you see fit to add more options and know there are better parts out their please feel free to lead me in the correct direction

4L60E TRANSMISSION REBUILD KIT WITH THE " BEAST" SHELL | eBay

ok sorry its not a vid but step by step procedure link below....

http://helpwrench.com/forums/showth...uide-with-Pictures-Tips-Pics-and-Tricks/page4

I would think you would also want alto red clutches and a alto wide band and a shift kit.Im also sure you will need some bushings,at least a pump and a tail bushing.We have done a few like that at where i work and they seem to hold up just fine at the track with about 500 horsepower at the crank.Not sure what else you need to do to hold up to 550 at the wheels.im sure a supporting vender will chime in with some more info.

thanks guys,i do think i need more than that,on Ck performance ,i only see the 700r trans ,but no listing for the 4l60e..maybe he will chime in