VDO gauges

turbonut85

Rarely used member
VDO water, oil, and 30# boost gauges for sale. All are in near mint condition. Senders included for the water and oil. No boost line....so you'll haveta pick that up at the parts store. (Less than $10) console pod is NOT included. $135 plus the ride for all three.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Would you separate? I already have the VDO boost gauge, but am looking for the VDO water temp and oil pressure gauges

Would you separate? I already have the VDO boost gauge, but am looking for the VDO water temp and oil pressure gauges
On a side note....if you decide to pick these up from me, I might ask that you give me a couple extra days to get my new ones so I don't haveta find plugs for the senders since they are still in my car....if that won't work, I'll figure something out. Just lmk.

Yea I can do that for the boost gauge. I know , I wish I would have seen that gauge sooner.
I didn't have it listed. I am thinking about selling an auto gauge 5" tach with shift light if you want me to throw it in the same box...lol. I'll pm the details on the boost gauge.