VDO gauges and mount for sale.

DavidBuschur

Hey guys.

I have a nice set of VDO gauges. The mount goes above the radio and the grey matches the interior nicely. I'm not sure who offered these back in the day.

Every gauge works, I do not have the water temp sending unit, it's still in the car. The wiring is on the gauges, all the lights work too. I did not wire these but the wiring is on them as they were when I removed them for the car.

There is a 30 psi boost gauge, oil pressure, fuel pressure, water temp and then of course the VDO tach. The tach was mounted above the gauges and all of it stayed in the car for 10+ years with just velcro! So you can mount these without drilling the dash.

I'd take $250 for all of it and ship it for free in the continental USA. You can contact me here or just call our shop, 440-839-1900. I can take credit cards or paypal or stop by and pay and pick them up.

Thank you.

David

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 126
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 131
Im sure you won't but if you split the gauges up ill take the Fuel Pressure gauge.

I don't have pics of what it was installed, sorry. I should have taken some as it looked pretty nice. I just want the car to look stock.

Thanks for the reply. If you have issues selling or find somebody just wanting the gauges I'd be possibly interested in purchasing just the gauge holder from you. Please keep me in mind and let me know.

Thanks,
Johnny

There ar
Thanks for the reply. If you have issues selling or find somebody just wanting the gauges I'd be possibly interested in purchasing just the gauge holder from you. Please keep me in mind and let me know.

Thanks,
Johnny
e

Thanks,
Johnny
How about you make me an offer on all of it, I'll send it to you and you part it out, other guys here want the gauges and I don't want to separate it.