Various parts in Dallas area - engine, trans, IC, etc.

syclone1452

All these pars are off a 70k mile, rust-free, 1987 GN that was wrecked. The car was running great at the time of the collision. The drivetrain was pretty-much stock. I had an adjustable FP regulator, Walbro fuel pump, TH downpipe, chip, and open-element air filter.

I parted-out my GN's interior, sheet metal, etc previously.

I was saving the drivetrain for my next project, but my wife and children have helped me realize that I should concentrate on the Syclone I've owned since 1995.

Let me know what parts you want:
  • LC2 engine out of 70k GN [complete with turbo, all accessories, starter, etc.] - $1800
  • 200-4R BRF transmission out of 70k mile GN - $900
  • Engine wiring harness - $400
  • Prototype Jay Carter front-mount intercooler [24x13x3 core] - $300
  • OE intercooler - $100
  • Core support - $50
  • Front suspension [control arms, spindles, springs, rotors, calipers] - $150
  • Rear suspension [control arms and springs] - $75
  • OE fuel lines
  • OE brake lines
  • Ask about other parts

No longer have dash, seats, body, frame, rear-end, TH downpipe, bumpers, fillers, lights, headliner, hood-liner, steering wheel, Powermaster, steering box, heater box, door panels, console, steering column

Parts are located in Nevada, TX [NE suburb of Dallas]
All items are sold as-is -- no warranty
All prices are OBO and DO NOT include shipping
Help me clean my garage, so I can afford to fix the Syclone
Txt/call with any questions 46-94-43-83-23

Thanks,

Last edited:
IMG_6432.JPG
20180121_160708.jpg
20180120_154829.jpg
20180120_154850.jpg
IMG_6430.JPG
20180120_154701.jpg

How do I [properly] attach photos to a post?

Click upload file, find your pic in whatever file it's in, highlight it and click the open button. It should import to your post with no issues. You can chose to make them thumbnail files or full size pictures. I normally use the thumbnail option.

Seems to be quite a bit of interest in that front-mount IC. Let me find a box, pack it up carefully, and determine how much it's going to weigh. I have quite a bit of stuff to do this week, so it may be a day or two before I find a box big enough...

please be patient... or come to Dallas and pick it up :)

Hey guys Ron, is a good friend and a straight up guy you can buy with confidence. GLWS

good to know. I need that Engine!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Hey Ron,

Am Interested in the front (drivers side brake line) , it's the short brake line which is attached to the proportioning valve on the inner side of frame. Also the brake line bracket on drivers side too. Shipping to Niagara Falls NY 14303

Send me a PM with what $ you want.

thx

dave

Hey guys Ron, is a good friend and a straight up guy you can buy with confidence. GLWS

awww... shucks.... thanks

Everyone...
I measured the intercooler:
  • in/out ports - are 3-inch
  • couplers are 3-to-2.5 rubber adapters
  • pipes are 2.5-inch - to connect to OE turbo and up-pipe

Has anyone ever shipped an IC in a cardboard box? did it get beat-up?
I'm thinking of building a crate... it will be safer, but will increase weight
any input appreciated