Vandelized TTA on e-bay

Did anyone else see the TTA on e-bay last night? I put it on my watch list and this morning there was no sign of it. Starting bid was $3k with no reserve. Pictures showed trashed interior, broken windows, missing hatch, and other damage.

I saw it. The thing was trashed. Not sure if it was worth $3K. The motor supposed had ported heads and a decent looking turbo. Not sure if anything else on the car was good.

I really dont know why people buy cars not running. No way I would chance that car for even parts.

I did not save the link and the listing is gone. The car looked like a garbage can on the inside. :rolleyes: I wonder if someone bought the car. It would have cost a fortune to bring it back to life.

I saved it on my e-bay watch list and the next day it was gone. I've seen it happen once or twice before with bogus sale items. I think e-bay may have pulled the listing. It got my attention because the location was Long Island NY, so it's fairly close to me. Would like to have seen it in person.

$800 would have been fine. At least the turbo is worth $500-$600. Sell the turbo and you almost broke even. :p