Vandalized!

turbowrenchhead

Drive like you stole it!
Some punks decided to stick a screwdriver into my drivers door to steal a $50 radio. They did $850 worth of damage to my door. The body was perfect before this. I live in wauwatosa and if anyone has information, please let me know.

same thing happened to my brother in law's sunfire, which is now my daily driver. :mad:

just find the first 15-18 year old thug looking kid you see in the area and beat the ever living **** out of him and tell him thats what he gets for stealing your radio, and if he didnt do it, thank his buddies that did

seriously, thats totally a teen punk job, if you suspect some teenage dirtbag in the neighborhood chances are its him or his friends

I hate people.

A few years back I had some scumbag bust my window out to steal a $100 radar detector. And this was in the middle of the Wal-Mart parking lot.

I had my car at the shop for a new shifter cable (second one in three weeks) and the moron shop owner had the car sitting there for 5 WEEKS! Long enough to kill the battery and disable the alarm, it turns out. On the very day I was going to tell him, 'You know what, just gimme my car back, you idiot.', he calls and tells me someone had broken into it. I show up while the cop is taking prints. Destroyed my dash around the radio for a lousy Sony CD player.......cops never caught anyone, insurance company was totally uncooperative, etc. My crap ruined and nobody pays but me. Thieves are the lowest form of life.

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
I had my car at the shop for a new shifter cable (second one in three weeks) and the moron shop owner had the car sitting there for 5 WEEKS! Long enough to kill the battery and disable the alarm, it turns out. On the very day I was going to tell him, 'You know what, just gimme my car back, you idiot.', he calls and tells me someone had broken into it. I show up while the cop is taking prints. Destroyed my dash around the radio for a lousy Sony CD player.......cops never caught anyone, insurance company was totally uncooperative, etc. My crap ruined and nobody pays but me. Thieves are the lowest form of life.

the shop's insurance co should have payed up if the car was in their possesion at the time of the robbery.

Originally posted by DCVING 6
the shop's insurance co should have payed up if the car was in their possesion at the time of the robbery.
There's a lot of 'should'ves' with that guy....ya live and ya learn.

Man that is one gorgeous 84 you got there. I really hate that happened to it! Makes you feel like introducing someone to Smith and Wesson! :mad: But of course then you get to be someones lady in the big house!!! :eek: Not cool.