DSCN6968[1].JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCN6969[1].JPG
    DSCN6969[1].JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCN6970[1].JPG
    DSCN6970[1].JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 126
Yup George , I'm bout to get my tranny built and then work on my suspension and your right the spending never stops LOL

Where did you get that passenger side breather?

It's just the regular aftermarket breather on top of a 90* tube w/ a hose coupler to prevent oil from running out while having some parking lot fun, auto X.
The 90* tube fits tight in the factory VC grommet and seems to seal pretty well.

It's just the regular aftermarket breather on top of a 90* tube w/ a hose coupler to prevent oil from running out while having some parking lot fun, auto X.
The 90* tube fits tight in the factory VC grommet and seems to seal pretty well.
Like a plumbers fitting?
Post picture or tell were to buy, I want to do that

Like a plumbers fitting?
Post picture or tell were to buy, I want to do that

I made it from some hydraulic tubing when I worked at a tractor place in the late 80's, I'm not sure of the size.
I should mention the breather is the one that normally goes in the end of the passenger side valve cover, so the tube would be the same as that. It's held in place with a hand made bracket that clamps under one of the hose clamps and bolts to the back of the turbo shield.
I'll PM you some photos and sizes.

I made it from some hydraulic tubing when I worked at a tractor place in the late 80's, I'm not sure of the size.
I should mention the breather is the one that normally goes in the end of the passenger side valve cover, so the tube would be the same as that. It's held in place with a hand made bracket that clamps under one of the hose clamps and bolts to the back of the turbo shield.
I'll PM you some photos and sizes.
I really appreciate it.
I'll see what I could find at Home Depot maybe I'll find something that works

speaking of engine bays>>>>>here is the new replacement for those sold valve covers....car is competing at World of Wheels in Chicago next month!!

Attachments

• DSCN7343.JPG
    DSCN7343.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCN7344.JPG
    DSCN7344.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCN7347.JPG
    DSCN7347.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCN7346.JPG
    DSCN7346.JPG