Value of hot air parts?

spidereyes

I have a complete 79 turbo riv motor that I've had no luck selling complete, and was wondering what are fair prices for some of the various parts. Stuff I have that I know should be worth something are as follows. Turbo control center that mounts on rad shroud, complete Q-jet carb with correct part number , distributor, hobbs switch , instrument cluster ect ect. Its complete from air cleaner ducting to the wiring harness . If theres anything anyone is interested in just let me know thanks Jim. turbo riv motor 035.jpgturbo riv motor 054.jpgturbo riv motor 043.jpgturbo riv motor 020.jpgturbo riv motor 022.jpg

The last turbo center and related parts I bought were less than $100 shipped including distributor. The carb is between $50 and $100 depending on condition. The crank is about $200 to $300 if standard and just needs a polish. The turbo would get you about $150 maybe $200 if you put it on evilbay.

i would buy the knock sensor off it. if it has a pevr i would buy that too.
the carb as charlie said $50 -100 i sold one a while back for $50.
the carb hat i sold one for $15 shipped was not worth much in my book. the intake as long as its not cast iron should bring $50 to $75 depending on the buyer.

Last time I had it listed on here for 350 OBO . Guess it was a bit high and the fact that I have no way of shipping it doesnt help. Any way I will part it out, all reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks Jim

Last time I had it listed on here for 350 OBO . Guess it was a bit high and the fact that I have no way of shipping it doesnt help. Any way I will part it out, all reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks Jim

as i said how much do you want for the knock sensor?