Vacuum Brakes on a Stage car

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
So I am continueing my saga on what I am going to do. So my question here is!!
Are their anyone running Vacuum Brakes on a Stage Car on this board?

Thanks
J

No vacuum brakes for me, the PM is great unless it fails......Just don;t put your roll cage bar in front of the E-brake.

No vacuum brakes for me, the PM is great unless it fails......Just don;t put your roll cage bar in front of the E-brake.
Norbs, I could not use the PM because the Headers that Mike did for me would not clear the PM Motor.
Othrteise I still would be using it.

he had the Power master because he was using the ATR Headers. Now with the 540 I don't know. Maybe I will ask him later.

Well I have decided not to go with Vacuum. And I am not too thrilled of Manual Master Braking.... So I am slowly thinking of going back
to a Power Master. I should of not sold the PM. All I have to do is just move the Motor in another direction and it will clear the
Headers. Many of you hate the PM, but I loved the Braking Power of it.

Well I have decided not to go with Vacuum. And I am not too thrilled of Manual Master Braking.... So I am slowly thinking of going back
to a Power Master. I should of not sold the PM. All I have to do is just move the Motor in another direction and it will clear the
Headers. Many of you hate the PM, but I loved the Braking Power of it.

Joe i run a vacuum system on my stage car with no problem.

The power master has great pressure, but your better off to install the hydroboost system, the power master could fail at any time. A car crashed since he had a powermaster and it failed, and the e-brake was not accessible since the roll cage bar was installed in front of it....very smart. IMHO.

Norb

My stage car has manual brakes, but I love the hydro-system on my streetcar and dually, can't say that I like the idea of a vacuum system on a boosted application, GM didn't either.

Still using power master and loving it..
AG

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Still using power master and loving it..
AG

Yes..I did love the stopping power of it. If I do out it back, all I have to do is move the Motor under the Master to clear the Headers.

Conclusion is the Brakes work great. No additional Canister on a Cam making 13" of Vacuum.

Then your map sensor is wacked shows like 6"
"