Vacuum Brake Conversion Kit

ROYAL_6

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
GBody Parts Vacuum Conversion Kit-New (as sold from GBody)

Kit Includes:
Master Cylinder, Billet Vacuum Block, Used Break Pedal, Large Vacuum Hose, and Check Valve.

I purchased the Kit but NEVER used it nor installed it. It's still in it's original shopping box and still have the receipt from purchase from GBodyParts. I decided to rebuild the original PM unit instead. I'm trying to keep the car as original as possible.

Price is $400. Shipping included. If you have any questions please feel free to PM. Thank you very much for your Time.

Bump of the Day.. Willing to take any reasonable offer.. Price is negotiable. thanks once again . :)

ive had many interest in the unit but it hasnt sold yet. so, to answer the main question i always get, the lowest i am willing to go is $325.. thats shipping and paypal fees included.. let me know if any one is interested and we can talk. Im not trying to make any money off of this unit and understand even though its a brand new unit, i wont make my money back.. but please, be reasonable when making an offer.. thank you once again and to all those that have PM me..

damn.. lol i guess we all win some and we all lose some.. ill take it as a lost and hopefully down the future gain something lol you have a deal.. $300 it is..