Vacumn block question..

fly89gta

What do the vac. lines that are on the vac. block go to? the first line(all the way in the back) stops in the middle of the intake and has tape all over it(boost gauge hook up maybe??) the 2nd one goes to the PCV vavle...where do the other go to? i have a vac. leak and the last 2 lines(furthest to the front) because the plastic things that stick out of the block broke inside the lines(came like that, probably broke from shipping) what do those 2 lines go to? i'm sure that's not helping my extremely lean running condition

thanks guys :)

well, one of 'em goes to your fuel pressure regulator and if it leaks, your fuel pressure will not track boost....a very bad thing!

replace 'em with regular vacuum line...you don't need the plastic things

hmmm well, i don't have the boost gauge hooked up yet, will it still cause a problem if that end isn't closed up? i don't run a canister or an egr...should i just make sure the FP one is tight and leak free or should i seal em all up?

a leak anywhere in the system will cause problems...but the regulator is particularly significant.....make sure that line is good, and seal all others if not in use

actually, the "boost gauge" line is to the MAP sensor on the pass fender