Vacume brake conversion 150.00 shipped

Dino1

This is proberbly the best conversion you can do to your 86-87 TR or GN, eliminating the Powermaster braking system and replaceing it with a much more reliable vacume setup. Brakeing is as good if not better with this upgrade.

I have two units for sale, both have been checked and are in good operating order. the first is a good used unit with a good used master cylinder, $150 shipped to your door, complete with everything you need to do the swap except for brake fluid.

The second is just like the first except it has a rebuilt master cylinder, comes complete as well. price $180 shipped to you.

Shipping in the CONUS only.

Attachments

• 100_1518 (Small).jpg
    100_1518 (Small).jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 352
  • 100_1519 (Small).jpg
    100_1519 (Small).jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 354
Lines all line up and screw in just fine. This is a direct bolt in deal, remove the old and bolt in the new, bleed the brakes. No fabbing required. And your brakes will work better than ever.

I have three more of the $150 units for sale.

If you own an 86-87 TR or GN do yourself a favor and convert the Powermaster over to this vacume setup. Don't keep throwing money at the Powermaster keeping it going, or take a risk that one day you are going to push the pedal and unexspectantly have no brakes. Unless you have an ulta low mile or concourse restored car, in no way is converting depreciating your car. This is a saftey upgrade and should inhance the value if anything. Just like converting the single bowl master cylinders from the pre 60's muscle car era, or going from bias tire to radial tire. Do yourself and your car a favor and convert it over, GM should of recalled these units years ago.

Fed-X delievered today..What happened?

Hey Dino.. My vac system came in today via Fed X. Kind of a dumb question but what parts do I ask for at the parts house for to fix this? It was like this when I opened the box.
(I can see the spring behind the bushing) It has all come apart. And there is not a rubber piece on the end like is shown in the photos.

Dont get me wrong.. Im not angry, I just thought the used vac brake system was in working condition.
(Sorry for the blurry photos.. I was too close)

Attachments

• DSCF4648.jpg
    DSCF4648.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 149
  • DSCF4649.jpg
    DSCF4649.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 147
  • DSCF4650.jpg
    DSCF4650.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 151
  • DSCF4651.jpg
    DSCF4651.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 154
I'll ship you another one today, and in the box will be a return label. Slap it on the box, drop it at FedEx. My phone number is on the ship label, give me a call if you have any questions.

Thanks Dino

I will keep a lookout for other brake setup. Thanks for the help. I will send this one back as soon as the other arrives.

Dino1, nice, I will keep you in mind. As soon as I do my brake conversion I'll get in touch with you.

brake conversion

Dino,
Just had my conversion installed, everything working fine. Feels good