VA; Low milage heads, intake, fuel rails, etc.

turbo2nr

I am selling an
87ECM,
WORKING MAF,
Red Armstrong chips (93, 108, 107, 106),
009 injectors,
Direct Scan and a great working computer and a new battery for computer (lap top).
Scan master,
7th injector,
upper plenum from kenne bell 70mm set-up (polished).

Set of GN (Stock GM heads) heads with upgraded springs, and RJC rockershaft braces.
Good GN cam, lifters, push rods. (All this has about 16,000 miles)

My motor has about 16,000 original miles. Car runs great. I'm putting in a FAST, Aluminum heads, and the new Champion intake. These parts will be off my car in four weeks from now, or at the end of May 2005.

My intake has all original accessories on it, EGR, fuel rail, Acufab Reg. (Six months old.)(Selling all)

This car was 100% stock last Fall. I just bought most of these parts in the last few months.

Please E-mail me what you may want, and what you may want to spend. Sorry to not put up some prices yet. We all know about what these parts are worth.

Thanks Scott.

Turbo2nr@comcast.net

Put me 1st in line for :
Direct Scan and a great working computer and a new battery for computer (lap top).
How much shipped to 33618, version of direct scan & laptop specs
FRED

Direct scan has an offer of $300. I will work out a deal with Red for the intake and scanmaster. Other stuff still avaliable.

ttt. Only the scanmaster (my 1st GN....hello?) and lower intake have sold.

Kenne bell plenum, I guess it looks like Hemco, is for sale. Heads, cam, etc. still for sale

Great working low milage 87GN MAF. 009 injectors with about 6000 miles on them. 93/106/107/108 Red Armstrong chips. I think the race chips (I know the 108 for sure) have knock ignore on launch, shift light at 5400 (check engine light will flash, so don't get all freaked out). Ahhhh, how about.....$270 shipped anywhere? I will stand by the parts and give full refund if not happy.

Scott

turbo2nr@comcast.net

Guys, you can call me at work. 804-285-0777 Scott

Today is a bad day. My wife's sister just wrecked my 85 Riviera T-type. Car is not going to be fixed. Now, I have another turbo motor going on the stand. I am building a stage I motor for my GN. I will be taking out a complete 109 top-to-bottom soon, and that is what those parts were from.

85 Riviera T-type, complete motor for sale as of today.
87 GN complete motor for sale in fall2005.