V4r Intercooler, 57# High Impedance injectors and chips

smokinttype

V4r Intercooler. Nice intercooler comes with shroud $550.

57# High Impedance injectors. Comes with a 93 pump gas chip, Reds 106 Race chip and a Commander chip as well. $275 for all.

Chrome turbo shield $100

Thanks for looking.

I dont know exactly what a commander chip does, Im sure Mike Litch would know more about it. The injectors came out of a car that I just bought. It ran 7.50's on drag radials with some converter problems, should have run in the 7.20's +-. I dont know how "clean" they are, it idled fine and didnt have any WOT fuel issues.

The intercooler is a V4. It comes with the correct bracket and bolts.

Pics upon request.

Thanks.

Matt. I think that intercooler is a V4. The V4R was longer. If you can put up a good pic we can count the rows.

You got your's running yet?

19 Rows on the intercooler. v4 I guess?

Its pretty close to being ready to roll, I cant seem to find any of the A/C compressor nuts....imagine that :p That and installing the intercooler is pretty much all thats left to do.

Did the guy ever get back with you on the turbo?

How did the heads come out?

Thanks for the immediate help that you gave. I know Sunday wasnt fun for you at all. They came and picked up the car on Wednesday, but I am still trying to buy it back it still might end up back here.

Pics are being sent to those who asked for them.

19 rows is a V4.

Those nuts should be on the core support where the bolts were laying. Who knows :confused:

E-mail me your address. He said he'd send you the money I just haven't got your address.

The heads are still in the boxes, no time to mess with them yet.

No problem on the help. So you got your money? Maybe you can buy it back and part it out.

Come to find out the guy in North Carolina either didnt stick with his original quote or he didnt exist. My insurance agent is trying to get it back for me so I can part it out.

Thats where I thought the nuts would be b/c the studs are there but no nuts...lol. If I dont spot them I guess I can get something close from Lowe's.