V4 Intercooler

jmidolo

Sexy MF Joe
V4 Intercooler

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAS V4 Intercooler. Very few miles on it. One of the few that actually fits well! Shroud got bent, but is now straight, can't tell it was ever out of shape, but the powder coating on it chipped away on the lower portion. When it's installed in the car, you cannot tell at all unless you crawl under the car. $550 plus shipping and I will throw in a set of HD stainless clamps ($40) and a set of HD black silicone hoses.

OK, here's some pictures. You can clearly see the few spots I mentioned where the powder coat is chipped. You can paint it or get it powder coated again, personally it was not a big deal to me, you can't see it once it's installed. Up to you. I've gotten quite a few emails on this and promised the 1st guy in line he's got first crack at it. If he doesn't want it, the first after him has dibs. Since the next car I get I'm going front mount on, I'm keeping the hoses all together as a set with the clamps and can't split them up. Sorry on that.

Oh yea, and it's 19 rows.

Joe

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Originally posted by 1 OF 1035
iv been trying to get this car since you bought it oh well!!!! so whats next for you ??

I'll find ya one!!

Not sure, I've been thinking of going back to a GN, or maybe if I could find another White T with Wo2 blackout. I really want to get another w/an Astroroof. I loved mine...my first car, 86GN.

i have posted on here trying to find a g/n or a limited and i guess no one thinks i have any money or something but i have the cash and i am ready to buy if i cant find anything im going to Bowling Green