Used stock parts, heads, front cover

dproberts05

Haven't been on in awhile and decided to continue getting rid of my buick parts. All prices are plus actual shipping unless stated otherwise. I prefer postal or western union MO. I hold paypal about as high as what I produced in the bathroom this morning so if you must use that just let me know. Check my feedback, thanks for looking. Dan

I have three 8445 heads. Two are a pair which I believe are untouched, mileage unknown. $70
The loner used to be part of a recently rebuilt set until a valve dropped in a cylinder on the other head and rearranged some iron. Was not one of my cars. $30

Stock balancer, crank pulley, and intercooler fan all in good shape. All three for $100

Good used belt tensioner with pulley. No ears broken, no cracks, and hard to find. $60

Good used GM front cover with water pump, oil pump, and most bolts there. 90?

Two stock turbos. One is definately in need of a rebuild, the other is useable but I'll leave it up to the buyer to decide. Free old stock wastegate actuator with purchase of a turbo.:biggrin: $75 for the first, $100 for the second.

Two stock pasenger side headers with all heat shields intact. No cracks, but one will need the small piece of steel that supports the turbo flange welded on that end. $50 each

One stock drivers side header. Cracked, needs welded. $30

A box full of rocker arms, rockers, pushrods. $40

Used, working Delco alternator. Was chromed, but its seen better days cosmetically. $50

Used, working wiper module/motor. $15

Stock valve cover set, would be great with new paint. $30

Oil cooler adapter for oil pump with filter adapter fitting. $40

Attachments

• heads1.JPG
    heads1.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 561
  • heads3.JPG
    heads3.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 556
  • balancer.JPG
    balancer.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 559
  • frontcover1.JPG
    frontcover1.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 552
  • frontcover2.JPG
    frontcover2.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 560
pictures

Attachments

• dsheader.JPG
    dsheader.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 548
  • rockerbox.JPG
    rockerbox.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 549
  • heads2.JPG
    heads2.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 550
  • turbos.JPG
    turbos.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 549
do you still have one pass header and the ds header?

pm me price shipped to 19067.

Thanks