used SMC alcohol injection kit- non-progressive round bottle kit- $150 plus shipping

Evans Ward

Love those LC2/ Y56 cars!
I have an old school used SMC alcohol injection kit for sale. This is the early round bottle non-progressive system with the pump in the alky tank. I used this system for many years and was able to run 23-24 boost PSI with it. The pump in it works intermittently and may need further investigation. It is relatively new and one of the last new ones (pump) that Steve had and sold. It may be a simple wiring or ground issue? If a new pump is needed, I have that needed info and they can be bought for around $50.00 (Chrysler minivan fuel pump). With this kit comes a correct Buick up pipe already drilled fitted with an M15 nozzle in place with line. I also have a custom bent aluminum bracket I made, that the main controller mounts too with attachment point behind the beauty surround for the gauge cluster off a couple of screws there. Places the controller to the right just beside the dash area. Tank has always been kept full with the pump submerged. Complete kit with original instructions and all hardware. $150.00 plus shipping. I can accept Paypal but additional fees must be added if using PP. Sorry- no pictures since I have a new home PC and do not have the software installed yet. If needed, I might be able to talk a friend into taking some shots and could email. Sold as is. Good budget starter kit, complete with a couple of extras, and easy to install.

Voucher for Evans here. He is a very straight shooter and honest as they come. Knowing he is not able to send pics, you can rest easy that everything is exactly as he describes and the condition he says it is.

Good luck Evans, and let me know how the T is coming along.

Mike

Thanks Mike/ Beamer! The pump is new but there's an intermittent issue right now on the electrical side of things. If I was keeping it, I'd send it back (pump/ resorvoir) to Steve Chulpsa at SMC for a check or replace with the Chrysler minivan pump at about $50 It is still a great bargain for someone wanting an alky system on a budget and especially since it comes with the uppipe ready to go and the control mount bracket. I think I have a spare M15nozzle to go with it and some other spare parts from it over the years.

The T is coming along. Just need a day to myself so I can finish the wiring on the PAC kit. A few other odds and ends needed but I do want the car back up and running since it's been parked since December.

I'll take it I need paypal total and by the way SMC is out of business

$129.00 total shipped. I'll PM you my Paypal address and will get it shipped out as soon as Payment notification and verification is received. Let me know if you want a Paypal invoice? Thanks! :)