Used PTE Front Mount for TR

turbomaster

For sale PTE Front mount IC for turbo regal. The pipes have the usual dents, but the IC is in good shape. Wanted: PS Intercooler. Maybe work trade with cash?

314-413-4334

price

Yes, a price is always good to know. I paid 900.00 for it on sale a few years ago it was right after the design change, so it is the newer style. I told the other party 600.00, shipped in the US. I am guessing it will cost ~50.00 to ship this monster, but am not sure about that. Either way, no money has changed hands yet and it's still here. I have some pics. Lets see if the money comes in a few days and go from there.

Thanks for the interest. It fit my IROC pretty good, but I want to bring the pipes through the radiator support to keep them off the ground. This car is low to begin with. I can barely get my floor jack under it as it is. I scraped the pipes with my regal, I know they will scrape on the Z-28. The PS core is a little long if anyone has a slightly shorter version than the 30" core. Mabe in the26"- 28" core length?

Thats way out of my price range, but thanks anyway. im sure its worth every penny though.

Sorry, I should have stated months ago. I already sold thisFMIC. Thanks for your generous offer, though.

Originally posted by turbomaster
Thanks for your generous offer, though.

Same thing I was thinking:rolleyes:

I think that should be in the buy/sell sticky,dont insult someone with a rediculous low ball offer....