Used Grand National Engine - Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronny H Stein

Selling a used Buick Grand National engine. Engine is all stock and comes with transmission. For more details call Paul @ Number erased. Thanks

Engine was pulled out from an 87 GN. Miles are 80K. I have never heard engine run but the owner of engine only deals with reputable/trustworthy sources and was looking to build the engine and put it into another car. The engine was purchased about a year ago and is currently stored in an environmentally controlled location in Elburn, IL. Engine is complete and has not been disassembled since it was pulled from the original car it came from. It has the factory wiring harness and a BRF trans as well as the stock turbo and intercooler. I am just listing to help spread the word for the owner. Selling for $4500.00.

You can buy a complete running car for that price you may want to consider a lower price. . Glws

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Paul castle is the biggest piece of shit to ever call himself a business man!!! Or to ever be a part if the turbo Buick world !!

I am listing it for him. Why do you ask?

Because Paul has been banned from this site several times and now that it's known to be his engine it won't be sold on this board by you or anyone else.;) Thread is closed and if you want to try this again I'll see about getting you a vacation.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.