USED front and rear fillers

turbopwer

Just taken of the car today. They are flexible and still could be reused. They just need to be sanded primed and repainted.

$60 SHIPPED
PAYPAL carryon525@aol.com
Add 3% if paying with paypal

Attachments

• IMAG0190.jpg
    IMAG0190.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 249
  • IMAG0191.jpg
    IMAG0191.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 252
  • IMAG0192.jpg
    IMAG0192.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 244
You better be quick though, I don't think these lasted more than 15 minutes!!!!! :biggrin:

Thats because they are less than half price. Those are worth easily $150 all day long & will still sell quick at that price! GM parts are still the best for fillers.

Thats because they are less than half price. Those are worth easily $150 all day long & will still sell quick at that price! GM parts are still the best for fillers.

I agree but unfortunatley 3 out of the 4 GM fillers are now obsolete.
Who sells the best aftermarket fillers?
What is the better aftermarket material to go with: Fiberglass or ABS?

$150 ??
In my book (and I'm sure not all agree) a complete set that are REALLY NICE are worth $300 - $400. Just sold a set of near perfect rears for $300. If you think about it the rears alone listed for $507 EACH !! just before they went discontinued and finding near mint used rears is almost impossible. rolleyes::eek:
As far as I'm concerned he just about broke even after boxing them up and paying the shipping. Shipping cost are WAY !! up. I'm getting ready to ship just the rears I sold clear across the US. Shipping from WA. to FL. I'll post the shipping cost later.

Who cares how much this guy sold his fillers for it seems like everyone is hurt by this to each his own. Please don't get fired up guys. THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL A GOOD DEAL.

Yep; this was probably my one right place at the right time event. It hardly makes up for the matched pair of 427 Holley carbs that I loaned out; only to find that they were later sold for $5 each; or the hundreds of other deals like that I’ve been through. Remember; these fills are probably pushing 25 years old. If they last a while; I’ll be real happy. If they don’t; I won’t complain about it.

Like they say; even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. But; he’s also the first one the neighborhood cat catches.

I'm not hurt I didn't get them, I'm hurt for the poor guy selling them. And I wouldn't call that a good deal, I'd call it a steal.:eek:

$150 ??
In my book (and I'm sure not all agree) a complete set that are REALLY NICE are worth $300 - $400. Just sold a set of near perfect rears for $300. If you think about it the rears alone listed for $507 EACH !! just before they went discontinued and finding near mint used rears is almost impossible. rolleyes::eek:
As far as I'm concerned he just about broke even after boxing them up and paying the shipping. Shipping cost are WAY !! up. I'm getting ready to ship just the rears I sold clear across the US. Shipping from WA. to FL. I'll post the shipping cost later.

I have abuddy that hooked me up on shipping because he works for DRS and I only paid $8 to ship.:D I really did not realize how much they were worth because to me they are worthless but someone could reuse them all day long. I'm really picky about having new stuff when redoing a GN. Just ask Brian at gbody he has thousands of my dollars. The fillers were shipped yesterday.

At least someone bought them that could use them and not RESELL them for an ungodly amount. Geez, some people are so worried about making money on stuff it's sick. Go ahead and sell/buy fillers for 500 bucks. Some people got more important things to spend money on besides a stupid car:rolleyes: