US Soldier "Akbar" claiming racism

Captain Mark

ABC NEWS:
"U.S. Army Sgt. Asan Akbar, the soldier being detained in connection with a grenade attack on his fellow soldiers, told his family members that he encountered racism as an African-American and a Muslim in the armed services."

So Asan Akbar was "driven" to commit 15 acts of attempted murder and one act of murder of a superior officer - because he's black and Muslim.

I think I'm going to puke. I don't give a rat's smelly buttocks what race or religion the guy is. I hope they put him in front of the firing squad. The "root causes" of why he felt disenchanted, dissatisfied, oppressed, or resentful are completely and totally irrelevant. The only reason the military works as well as it does is because murder and attempted murder of your superior officers is, um, shall we say, frowned upon, and punishable by a quick and non-messy execution. You gotta be kidding me. Isn't one of the Brig. Generals giving us daily updates a black man? Ask Colin Powell about racism in the military. If so, he overcame it pretty well.

I thought that was what we were over there fighting for. Oppression in the name of religion. There ought to be a public execution for this bum. Mayby even a stoning.

my brother in laws best friend was at the camp at that time of the incident. He said the guy was diciplined for some infraction and was told by the commanding officers that he would have to stay behind.....and this was his revenge

It's just my personal opinion, but I think ALL American muslim troops should be brought home. When you mix fighting for the US versus fighting for Allah, you don't know what you may get.

We are not over there to fight MUSLIMS. We are there to remove Saddam from power and let the country live free from his tyrany. He has been trying to turn this into a holy war so that other Arab counties would fall in line with him. It's not us against them, it's US against HIM.

Originally posted by Captain Mark
It's just my personal opinion, but I think ALL American muslim troops should be brought home. When you mix fighting for the US versus fighting for Allah, you don't know what you may get.

I agree 100%.

Originally posted by whitehot84
We are not over there to fight MUSLIMS. We are there to remove Saddam from power and let the country live free from his tyrany. He has been trying to turn this into a holy war so that other Arab counties would fall in line with him. It's not us against them, it's US against HIM.

I agree, but I don't know if this Mr. Akbar does.

"A Los Angeles Times report may shed light on Akbar's true loyalties: Upon being caught, he reportedly told his captors, "You guys are coming into our countries, and you're gong to rape our women and kill our children."

You guys?

Our countries?

This guy is obviously a convert and like so many he has gone to the extreme. Sounds to me like a prison convert. Everything in his life has been a plot perpetrated by the white christian coalition just to make his life miserable.
So now he's not an American, he's a Muslim. Duh.
I would like to see how long he would actually survive if left to his own devices in one of the arab countries. If he thinks he has been prejudiced in the US he would get a real dose of it there.
Killing in the name of Allah ?

Maybe they should drop him by parachute into the middle of his Muslim Republican guard brothers and see what they have to say about it.:cool:

Originally posted by whitehot84
This guy is obviously a convert and like so many he has gone to the extreme. Sounds to me like a prison convert. Everything in his life has been a plot perpetrated by the white christian coalition just to make his life miserable.
So now he's not an American, he's a Muslim. Duh.
I would like to see how long he would actually survive if left to his own devices in one of the arab countries. If he thinks he has been prejudiced in the US he would get a real dose of it there.
Killing in the name of Allah ?

He isn't a prison convert, at least directly. He was raised muslim by his mom, who may have been a prison convert. For justice to be served in this case it needs to be blind to race and give this guy the death penalty when he is convicted. He has admitted to doing it. It not like the KKK framed him. His sole purpose of remaining in the military was to kill americans.

Originally posted by buickboy
shoot the boy in the head. No more whining
Mitch

It's a shame "Mr. Akbar" was even allowed to serve in the first place, but since he was, and because he did what he did, the proper justice should have been dealt out on the spot. For acts of treason in war time, a bullet to the head is the only justice!

Considering that this is an all volunteer army now, why would he sign up? If he is really against war why put himself in a position to go. I think he is filled with the idea of Islam but not smart enough to find out what it really is about.
Why should we be any more tolerent of his ideas than that of Ted Bundy et al.?????
Shoot him....................

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE SUFFERING, GRIEF, AND CONFUSION OF THE VICTIMS' FAMILIES? HOW HORRIBLE...........RIGHT UP THERE WITH THE POINTLESS EXECUTIONS OF OUR SOLDIERS WHO WERE CAPTURED. THESE FANATICS NEED TO PUT IN THEIR PLACE. WE'VE STOOD BY LONG ENOUGH HAVING OUR SOLDIERS MURDERED, SLEEPING IN THEIR BARRACKS, FLYING HOME FROM OVERSEAS, AND ENDLESS OTHER ATROCITIES AGAINST AMERICANS. FOR THESE SICKOS, IT'S ALL ABOUT RELIGION.

AND FOR THIS LATEST COWARD......AS USUAL.....SEEKS TO PUT THE BLAME SOMEPLACE ELSE. :rolleyes:

I say we put him under with some anesthetic, then, unbeknownst to him, surgically implant a bunch of C4 in his abdominal cavity, and promptly send him to Bagdad. When Saddam shakes his hand for being a hero for his cause, we detonate the C4! ;)

Originally posted by YGETV8
I say we put him under with some anesthetic, then, unbeknownst to him, surgically implant a bunch of C4 in his abdominal cavity, and promptly send him to Bagdad. When Saddam shakes his hand for being a hero for his cause, we detonate the C4! ;)

I like it.

I say we return him to his unit and let his fellow soldiers "handle it" from there. You'd never see or hear from him again.

Take the 4th grenade that was found in his pack that he stole and put it in his MOUTH and pull the pin. GOODBYE:D

PROBLEM SOLVED;)
Tarey D.