URL is invalid

monkeyy337

I'm trying to give a positive feedback for parts I bought on this site. Everytime I try and provide the information required the block marked URL (required) says the URL is invalid. I don't know what URL means so I don't know what information is required. Someone tell a old guy what to do, the seller deserves a feedback. I could bite a nail in half right now, damn computer stuff! Thanks:mad: :mad: :mad:

You'll want to go to the thread where you bought the part, copy the address line (starts with http:// ) and paste that in the URL line area.

Pete

You'll want to go to the thread where you bought the part, copy the address line (starts with http:// ) and paste that in the URL line area.

Pete
I don't know what paste means, can I just type in whats requied? Damn computer stuff. Thanks for the help.

You could type it in, also. Do you know how to highlight text with the mouse?

Put the cursor where you want to copy the text. Hold down the left mouse button, and roll the cursor over the text- the text will become highlighted. Then tap the right mouse button, and select "copy".

In the URL field of the feedback form, place the cursor in the box, tap the right mouse button, and select "paste".

Theres many that know how you feel. Time and exploring helps in computors.
\
You have a right button on your mouse, put cursor on the line(the pointy thingy,looks like arrowheadLOL)push LEFT button and HOLD..DRAG the MOUSE to highlight what you want, once highlighted push RIGHT Button on mouse and copy...Memory stores that..go to where you want and put pointy thingy on line and hit RIGHT button,,you see the PASTE option, click it, Words magically appear.

Or got a grandson to give you a hand, they teaching them way early.LOL
In high school there was no such thing as internet either, I started with and an ATARI 600XL and learned to wright simple programs, gave that up when Bill Gates got rich.
anyway hope that helps a little...Or you can call the guy and say thanks like the old days.(phones been around long time)lol:D
HTH, best of luck

what SouthernCal GN's said, it sounds simplier