Urgent Need For 1986-1987 Mass Air Sensors

Dennis Kirban

We have an urgent need for correct original AC Delco 1986-1987 Turbo Regal mass air flwo sensors. Need not have the screens but the housing can't be cracked or spray painted.

Correct ones the plug points downward towards the ground many rebuilt ones are converted 6 cylinder Camaro ones that have two mounting posted attached. I do not want them!

The ones I need are unique to our cars as I don;t believe any other car used them except maybe 89 Turbo Trans Am. I have the in with Cardone to send in correct ones and get my exact ones back.

Problem is many of my customers don't have correct ones so they are useless as incoming cores to us. I hate to discontinue this service but we need correct cores.

We will give letter of credit of $40 for each useable one we get.

Help us help other owners retain their original 1986-1987 Turbo Regals.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I will be at GM Carlisle this coming weekend June 17th/18th both days friday & Saturday as I am a speaker. Welcome to bring them to me there to avoid shipping costs. Also accepting powermaster cores, and turbo cores. I am speaking on Hurst and Hurst Olds....

image.jpeg
Dennis I think I have a few of the correct mass air meters will any of these work for u