Upper radiator hose

Marc87GN

This is by far not the worse thing that can happen considering I just completed a shortblock swap. I was changing spark plugs and after starting the car, noticed fluid dripping from the upper hose. Well,the pulley cut through it and now I need a new one.

Are there any stores that might carry the hose or do I need to order it? sucks because I installed all new hoses, but it's by far not the end of the world. So far I have called, Pepboys, Autozone, Napa, Aid Auto and Autobarn. Worse case, I will just order the damn thing and Ziptie it to the A?C line for additional support.

yangiant51 said:
Upper Radiator hose- Dayco #71755- Advance or Pep Boys- HTH's :)

Thanks guys! I tried them and they show them listed, but didn't have them. I ordered one from Johns Performance and I will just have to wait. :(

Call Jack Cotton. Deliveries from him is the next day in our area. If he sends it Monday you will have it Tuesday via UPS.

But, try this place tomorrow (the place is open Sundays):
Mars Auto Parts
108 - 112 East Main St, Bay Shore, NY 11706
Phone: (631) 665-0890

1FASTV6 said:
Call Jack Cotton. Deliveries from him is the next day in our area. If he sends it Monday you will have it Tuesday via UPS.

Mars Auto Parts

Will do. I know where that is. It's about 10-15 minutes away.

1FASTV6 said:

Mars Auto Parts

Did I mention that you are the freakin man? I was in Bayshore getting a haircut and stopped in and sure enough, they had it. I will be putting it on in a few minutes. Thanks Man!

Marc

Marc87GN said:
Did I mention that you are the freakin man? I was in Bayshore getting a haircut and stopped in and sure enough, they had it. I will be putting it on in a few minutes. Thanks Man!
Marc

Glad that I could have helped. No, you didn't mention I was the freakin man. :cool: