UPDATED: Lots of NOS, new, & used parts...

RUQWIKR

I suddenly lost the ability to update the other original post, so, here goes try #2...note, PayPal address is same as email, ruqwikr@yahoo.com, but ship to PayPal confirmed addresses only if paying that way.

I've had five turbo 86/87 turbo T-Types over the past almost 20 years, and I keep buying one, keeping it for a while, buying parts, then, selling the car and parts. I'm just one of those guys that seems to get bored easily and always working on a new project...then, the turbo bug bites again.

Anyways, just sold my last T, at least for a while, so, time to sell parts off again. I've sold on here a couple of stashes of parts like this, so, many will probably be repeat buyers, but last time, I was up in Michigan. I'd like the parts to go to us Turbo Buick nuts like this versus eBay if I could, but I've got over 300+ all-positive feedbacks there if need be.

Now, I'm back in the Dallas area for those that need to pick something large up. For Paypal, address is the same as my email: ruqwikr@yahoo.com, but only shipping to confirmed Paypal addresses. Otherwise, cash, check, or MO.

Don't bother low-balling as I am NOT desperate.

Prices do NOT include shipping...shipping charges are reasonable...what can go PO, will go that way, larger items FedEx or UPS Ground, only insured, too.

I'll edit the post as stuff officially is sold...

NEW as in NEW not nearly NEW: - all are real GM unless noted & for LC2's unless common others

- GNX 02 sensor, SALE PENDING
- GNX 02 sensor, also new, but out of packaging, SALE PENDING
- Coil packs, original Delco's (older original versions), $60 each - have 3
- Powermaster accumulator, $200
- A1-Cardone Powermaster accumulator (got from Kirban recently for $180), $160
- Cam sensor with drive assembly, $150
- Cam sprocket for timing chain, $30
- Front cover, $125
- Oil pump pickup tube with screen, $15
- Delco LC2 plug wire set, SALE PENDING
- Turbo heatshield, $55
- C68 electronic climate control blower control module (goes underhood near blower fan), $175
- Door strap screw covers, $10 each - have 4, maybe 6
- Grey appliques for floor shift console trim plate around shifter, $40 each - have 2
- Grey lace for around Astroroof opening, SALE PENDING
- Set of 3 GN fender / trunk emblems, $135
- Pair of "Intercooled" emblems, $55
- Pair of "T-Type" fender emblems, $55
- Pair of "3.8 SFI TURBO" hood emblems, $55 - have 2 pairs
- "3.8 SFI TURBO" all-chrome trunk emblems, $70 each - have 2
- "Regal" quarter-panel emblems, $25 each - have 3
- Pair of 'T' fender emblems, $55
- 84-87 style turbo hood ornament, $190
- Pair of black headlight bezels, SALE PENDING
- 6-way power seat switch assembly, $30
- LF, LR, & RF black wheel well opening moldings - only selling together, $475
- Rear differential housing cover, $20
- Pair of main wiring harness clips for up near HVAC module, $30
- MAF sensor-to-turbo flex hose, $40
- Grey floor shift handle & retaining clip, $25
- Two sets of four Kirban / GNX-style wheel center caps, $40 per set
- Moog stock replacement rear coil springs, $25

Nice USED parts

- 87 shortblock (cam, pistons, rods, stock-sized crank, oil return line, main caps)...~60K miles, all pistons can move freely...stored in HVAC-controlled garage...may be able to be cleaned up as-is without rebuilding, but not positive...$800...not shipping, but will help with deliver within a 2-4 hours of Dallas...I'll throw in a grab bag of mixed parts, too, like a spare oil pan, etc.
- Complete sunroof module assembly (main pan, motor, glass, switch, headliner cover - fabric off)...worked when pulled out...same as the shortblock about not shipping...$250
- Aluminum radiator core support...$250...will ship, but shipping nears $80 from the last one I sold due to size
- Pair of natural rubber tubes for slicks, $20
- Torque strap, $10
- Pair of black headlight bezels...good shape, but not show quality, $35
- Two 84-87 turbo hood ornaments...one is very nice ($100), one is nice but has a scratch on the chrome base ($60)
- C68 electronic climate control set up...main unit, vent control box from behind the dash, inside & outside temp sensors...was working when removed...great for spare to have around, $180
- Turbo instrument cluster for floor shift car includes black rear surround that it goes into as well as a nice front trim plate, the one that includes the little emblem (3.8 Litre)...that has the left A/C vent, park/turn light switch, and rear defogger switch, $150
- Purple / burgundy carpet from ACC...color matches perfect...in the car for a VERY limited time...saves weight, too, $100
- Almost new set of front air dams that bolt to the underside of the bumper...I bolted them up for some pictures only, $60
- Intercooler brackets (traingle one, and 90-degree one), $40
- Stock upper plenum opened to 62mm, $40
- Almost new fuel rail, $125
- Almost new Accufab adjustable fuel pressure regulator, SOLD
- Almost new stainless test pipe with 3" dump for a 3" THDP system, SOLD
- Two fuel pump hangers, $25 each
- Excellent shaped stock 200R4 oil pan with magnet, $35
- Nice Powermaster motor, $50

I may find some more stuff to list...happy shopping.

ONE LAST THING...I try to be very good about answering emails, but over the next couple of weeks, I have a lot of family and work events, so, be patient. Thanks.

"Coil packs, original Delco's (older original versions), $60 each - have 3"

Can you gaurantee it won't come DOA? I understand they are new and all, but you never know... Have paypal standing by.

Also, what is the price shipped to 92124 San Diego? Thanks!!!

"Coil packs, original Delco's (older original versions), $60 each - have 3"

Can you gaurantee it won't come DOA? I understand they are new and all, but you never know... Have paypal standing by.

Also, what is the price shipped to 92124 San Diego? Thanks!!!

Tested the resistance, and all were good. Don't know what to say past that, but they will be wrapped up very nicely. One or two might be in the original boxes, but I'll have to get them down from my storage racks to verify that.

$10 shipping for up to the 3 as up to 3 of them fit in a Priority Mail flat rate box plus insurance, so, if you just want 1, $70 shipped.

Umm one minute my post was here and the next miniute It's gone:confused:

Anyways, I'm interrested in the Air damns and torque strap. I'll be in Dallas this weekend and can pick up. I wouldn't mind looking through the rest of the stuff thats left.

Thanks
Ray

Umm one minute my post was here and the next miniute It's gone:confused:

Anyways, I'm interrested in the Air damns and torque strap. I'll be in Dallas this weekend and can pick up. I wouldn't mind looking through the rest of the stuff thats left.

Thanks
Ray

Last night, the original thread, where your post was, suddenly would not let me update / edit the original listing to show what was sold or sale pending. I find the same thing on this one, now. I am going to delete them and start over if this happens. I have left the moderator a message.

On the air dams and torque strap, let me know if you are firm on them and I'll put "sale pending"...on the other parts, email or PM me in what you are interested it. Thanks.

Here is what is left since I can't seem to edit the original post now...message to moderator on this...prices do NOT include shipping, but I'm reasonable on that.

I will keep updating like this. Thanks for your patience.

NEW as in NEW not nearly NEW: - all are real GM unless noted & for LC2's unless common others

- Front cover, $125
- Turbo heatshield, $55
- C68 electronic climate control blower control module (goes underhood near blower fan), $175
- Grey appliques for floor shift console trim plate around shifter, $40 each - have 2
- Grey floor shift handle & retaining clip, $25

Nice USED parts

- 87 shortblock (cam, pistons, rods, stock-sized crank, oil return line, main caps)...~60K miles, all pistons can move freely...stored in HVAC-controlled garage...may be able to be cleaned up as-is without rebuilding, but not positive...$800...not shipping, but will help with deliver within a 2-4 hours of Dallas...I'll throw in a grab bag of mixed parts, too, like a spare oil pan, etc.
- Complete sunroof module assembly (main pan, motor, glass, switch, headliner cover - fabric off)...worked when pulled out...same as the shortblock about not shipping...$250
- Aluminum radiator core support...$250...will ship, but shipping nears $80 from the last one I sold due to size
- Torque strap, $10
- Two 84-87 turbo hood ornaments...one is very nice ($100), one is nice but has a scratch on the chrome base ($60)
- C68 electronic climate control set up...main unit, vent control box from behind the dash, inside & outside temp sensors...was working when removed...great for spare to have around, $180
- Turbo instrument cluster for floor shift car includes black rear surround that it goes into as well as a nice front trim plate, the one that includes the little emblem (3.8 Litre)...that has the left A/C vent, park/turn light switch, and rear defogger switch, $150
- Purple / burgundy carpet from ACC...color matches perfect...in the car for a VERY limited time...saves weight, too, $100
- Almost new set of front air dams that bolt to the underside of the bumper...I bolted them up for some pictures only, $60

Last night, the original thread, where your post was, suddenly would not let me update / edit the original listing to show what was sold or sale pending. I find the same thing on this one, now. I am going to delete them and start over if this happens. I have left the moderator a message.

On the air dams and torque strap, let me know if you are firm on them and I'll put "sale pending"...on the other parts, email or PM me in what you are interested it. Thanks.

I'll be in Dallas around midnight at the rate I'm going. Give me a call tonight or tomorrow...

Ray
432-352-2840

Here is what is left since I can't edit the original post...prices do NOT include shipping, but I'm reasonable on that. I will keep updating like this. Thanks for your patience.

- Front cover, $125
- Turbo heatshield, $55
- Grey floor shift handle & retaining clip, $25 SALE PENDING
- Astroroof outer seal, $60

Nice USED parts

- Torque strap, $10

PS: I added a new outer seal for Astroroofs to the above NEW section...

Grey appliques for floor shift console trim plate around shifter, $40 each - have 2

Does this include the piece for the ash tray?

if you still have used black headlamp bezels, $35; i will tke them. how much is shipping to 74145