Update fast

jowy

I update my fast from 1.34 to 2.01 and my engine Will not start ,,the pulse ms of inyector still on o

You need to install the $55 option file from FAST. You can't just reflash the ecu without paying for the upgrade.

I just paíd for the update but my engine dont turn on the inyector ms still on 0

Did you install the option file FAST sent you? I'm not just taking about the flash.

That's what you did wrong. You never installed the option file. When you order the 2.0 upgrade from FAST they would have sent you an option file that you had to install after you did the 2.0 Flash

You can verify the option file is installed by connecting with your laptop, and going to:
View/Display ECU Configuration
The 2.0 box will be checked once you install the option file.

still not start the engine the inj opening offset vs battery voltage table read 27.5 v0lt old the way

Should start with a preloaded injector table that best matches your injectors. There are a bunch to pick from and good chance yours will be listed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what you did wrong. You never installed the option file. When you order the 2.0 upgrade from FAST they would have sent you an option file that you had to install after you did the 2.0 Flash

You can verify the option file is installed by connecting with your laptop, and going to:
View/Display ECU Configuration
The 2.0 box will be checked once you install the option file.

Do you have now have crank signal? Did you verify the option file is installed? Once the option file is installed, then you will need to modify several tables

Yes i have crank signal but the ms of inyector still on 0 the table on batería volt read 27.5 volt and not 9 to 15

Go to:
File/Paste from a file
Look in C: CComWP XFI 2.05/ICT
Then select the injector you are using and paste it into your tune

Then Go to:
File/Paste from a file
Look in C: CComWP XFI 2.01/ICT
Then select the injector you are using and paste it into your tune

Thanks the engine just start on The Fixed timing test advance is on 28 thats ok

I just go back to the 1.34 it some change from the 2.01 that i dont understad for Now ,