Until I see some video from the Bradenton Buick event....

The reaction time was crap, but who cares when your running 9's @140+mph!!! On a side note that must be a "beefy" Tremec to hold up to all that HP....

Hm, ok i have vid, i need to capture it, and mpeg it, i dont know of any good downloadable audio codecs for win98 though, there used to be a bunch of mp3 codecs you could get, i dont know where to get them.. i dont want some ridiculously huge file size just cause my audio is still in pcm format.. anyone help me out here!!

If I knew WTF I was doing I'd help you out Jay, but I'm a computer idiot:mad: :( Somebody, ANYBODY please help Jay so we can all see the video of the Bradenton Buick event.... Also if I'm not mistaken Jesse was supposed to get some video clips from Frankg of the event so what is going on with that?:confused: If I don't see vids from the event soon I will post more boring vids of fast mustangs!

use windows movie maker to make WMV. It allows a lot of adjustment to size and quality. Capture it and send it to me on CD and I'll do it for you and host it server for a while.

Steve

Originally posted by V6 Beast
use windows movie maker to make WMV. It allows a lot of adjustment to size and quality. Capture it and send it to me on CD and I do it for you and host it server for a while.

Steve

Thanks!:) :cool:

86Brick I sent the tape out to Jesse saturday so we should see the video soon!:D Frank

I cannot use this POS card in windows XP and I specified win98.. there is no windows movie maker for win98 is there?? =(

besides i think the quality of video choices you get with that program SUCK. I prefer DivX. I just need a bloody good audio codec! :/

Originally posted by V6 Beast
use windows movie maker to make WMV. It allows a lot of adjustment to size and quality. Capture it and send it to me on CD and I'll do it for you and host it server for a while.

Steve

Originally posted by JayLashua
I cannot use this POS card in windows XP and I specified win98.. there is no windows movie maker for win98 is there?? =(

besides i think the quality of video choices you get with that program SUCK. I prefer DivX. I just need a bloody good audio codec! :/

:(

Originally posted by JayLashua
I cuold make a bunch of "Single run" clips.. but theres a lot of runs =p

Something is better than nothing! Just post some video even if it's a video of a "slow" car.... As long as it's a TR I don't care what it runs whether it be 8's or 14's.... I want to see it :)

Thanks

What you want for 98 is the Windows Media ENCODER... free download from MS. Excellent compression decent quality and, well, I like it. (Im on XP now though but STILL have the encoder for better than WMM control).

Shawn