Unmotivated seller of "instant car collection".

lardaddy

Time are tough! Its time to test the waters and see what my options are. I have several cars that are potentially for sale. For a fair price they are definately for sale.

1. '67 GTO, Tyrol blue, convertible, 4 speed. This car is pristine, except for one scratch on the drivers side. It is the car i was wishing that my 7 year old son would be driving to High School in a few years. To me it is the ultimate muscle car.

2. '87 GN, 32k original miles, bone stock except for the radio, and i have the original radio. Car looks, drives and smells new. Its like a time warp.

3. '84 Hurst Olds. 56k miles, looks and drives great. Has had some restoration work done. Not a show car, but a GREAT daily driver.

4. '78 Trans Am. Gold SE. Car looks and drives great. Brand new Interior and weatherstriping. Also rebuilt front end. (Bushings and such) It is a ca. car and has the olds 403.

Its hard, almost impossible to pick a favorite. All of the above cars are simply killer for putting a smile on the drivers face, not to mention the loads of people who see it on the road.

5. 2007 Parnelli Jones Saleen Mustang. 9k miles, perfect!

This is my first step in puttin ghtese cars on the market. I have an idea of what they are worth, and am not interested in giving them away. Not going to play any games either. I'm in the SF bay area. If there are any people out there who have a real interest please IM me and we can chat on the phone. I also have a 2002 Ducati MH 900e. 4k miles, pristine.

I had to sell my 67 GTO convert a while back... 4 spd, loaded with options. Wish I could have that one back! Was Regimental red/red interior/white top. Always loved the Tyrol blue, probably because I loved Marina blue Chevy's.

Nice car collection!

Time are tough! Its time to test the waters and see what my options are. I have several cars that are potentially for sale. For a fair price they are definately for sale.

1. '67 GTO, Tyrol blue, convertible, 4 speed. This car is pristine, except for one scratch on the drivers side. It is the car i was wishing that my 7 year old son would be driving to High School in a few years. To me it is the ultimate muscle car.

2. '87 GN, 32k original miles, bone stock except for the radio, and i have the original radio. Car looks, drives and smells new. Its like a time warp.

3. '84 Hurst Olds. 56k miles, looks and drives great. Has had some restoration work done. Not a show car, but a GREAT daily driver.

4. '78 Trans Am. Gold SE. Car looks and drives great. Brand new Interior and weatherstriping. Also rebuilt front end. (Bushings and such) It is a ca. car and has the olds 403.

Its hard, almost impossible to pick a favorite. All of the above cars are simply killer for putting a smile on the drivers face, not to mention the loads of people who see it on the road.

This is my first step in puttin ghtese cars on the market. I have an idea of what they are worth, and am not interested in giving them away. Not going to play any games either. I'm in the SF bay area. If there are any people out there who have a real interest please IM me and we can chat on the phone. I also have a 2002 Ducati MH 900e. 4k miles, pristine.

PM Sent

John, what in the heck are you doing? Selling the GN? You still have the TurboT? Hope all is well and talk to you soon. Aaron