underware

jlat

hello ladies and gents; It's been real cold here in Mass. lately and a co-worker came in today talking about Under Armor. He says it works real good. There's some for the cold and some for the heat. There pricy but if they work I guess there worth the money.
anyone try the product?
IBBY

My daughters have had some when they are playing high school soccer, and other sports as well and seem to like them...

I have the long sleeve shirt when I go skiing. I usually wind up in a sweat and the wick the moisture away from the skin. I would recommend them

I've quit buying the old cotton long johns that wear out. I've got a pair of these new long underwear on right now!

They're Awesome!!! I saved some bucks and bought Guide Gear from Sportsmansguide.com Half Price of Under Armor!!!

They work but they're tight. If you fart you're gonna blow your socks right off your feet.

I bought mine big just for that. Don't care if they fit perfect around the waist when I'm holdin em on with pants. Just wanna move and be comfortably warm! Mine are talls too, they come with enough extra material to not just cover my legs but pull em up under my arms too!

The wife bought me a shirt for work but we are required to wear all cotton. I have worn the shirt and it does keep you as warm or maybe warmer than the cotton thermals. The only issue is that the material takes some getting use to if you are accustom to cotton thermals. One big improvement over cotton is that it isn't as bulky.

under armor works great I use it all the time, works great. Even the warm weather one helps wick away sweat, I just dont like using it under my bp vest at work, makes me itchy

My cousin wears under armor deer hunting in december here in CT and he swears by the stuff as well. I havent converted yet maybe next year

I have used them in cold weather, and my sons wear them is cooler weather playing sports. They work great.