Under skin ID chip...anyoe interested?

I'd rather have my wallet stolen than my FREAKIN' ARM!! No thanks, Hitler...I'll wait for the next idea.

I've heard of kiddies having crap like that embedded in em, can't stand the idea personally. Personally I'll put a bullet under someone else's skin first if you get my drift. Better to die free then live a slave like that. But that's getting into political views, this should probably be moved =)

I agree with Bishir

Revelation 13:16 - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

Revelation 13:17 - And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9 - And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Revelation 14:11 - And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 19:20 - And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Countdown to deletion or moved to political/religious

Oh yeah, if you are a paraplegic, the chip goes in your forehead. How could I have forgotten that small point!:)

Not for me. I like being able to go where I want, when I want.

BTW, my in-laws have a pitbull that was implanted w/ one of these chips. I think it's law where they live.

Later,

Steve.