UN-Sale on one piece front air dams

To clarify, you must pay for the order up front for any orders of the air dam. Placing an order and sending payment by money order isn't going to cut it unless I receive it by the 31st.

one piece front air dams

Glad i got mine last month! Thanks Mark, it is a really nice air dam, and it hides the super extreme fmic pipes!

John

Glad i got mine last month! Thanks Mark, it is a really nice air dam, and it hides the super extreme fmic pipes!

John

Yeah they are nice, have one on my GN as well to hide my pipes too. Was a significant price increase ($40) hope it doesn't hurt sales. But when the supplier says the minimum price goes up, don't have a choice.:redface:

I knew I should have ordered a spare a few months back. Backing out of my garage a while before that, the right front corner caught and broke it straight up from edge to where it mounts. Nobody notices it but I know it is cracked. :frown:

It is very nice! I received mine a couple weeks ago [fast shipping]. Car is in shop so haven't put it on yet.

they fit great too.. I think its a must have for any car with a front mount

Can't tell in any pics but I know it is there and LOVE the way it looks with the longer air dam. I will get another for sure. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 0909091902b.jpg
    0909091902b.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 222