Ultimate Fighter Final did not dissapoint

turbot2496

Man, those guys really went at it....

Note to self... Never mess with a guy with beat up ears.... ;)

I was a little dissappointed by the fight with stevens and the kid from new york. seemed like they were ready to hand the money to stevens before the fight even started. And I think it should have been judge alot closer seeing how he rocked stevens and keeped getting up from the bottom. Great fight overall. Felt alittle bad for the big heavy weight,Rashad could hardly stand after the second round but he didnt put him away.

All the fights were great, Luke was a real surprise. I had to root for Rashad after all he went through to get there. That and the whole David vs. Goliath thing made me want him to win. seeing him knock down Brad twice was cool :D
Diego and Diaz will definitely meet again in the future, no love lost there !

And it's always interesting to see a sloppy looking skinny guy like Kenny Florian whoop up on a rock solid, muscular fighter. It's so easy to pre-judge a winner based on the person's build. I do it all the time, even though I know build doesn't mean squat when it comes to fights. :D

I think Diaz might have won that fight if it had gone on a little longer. I wish UFC would go back to it's original rules where there were no rounds and no time limit. The time limit isn't that big a deal, but the 5 minute rounds have got to go.