UFC 196 Conor Mcgregor vs Nate Diaz tonight 5 March 2016

whitehot1

That will be on pay per view. I have to root for Diaz only because i don't like Mcgregor. :p

Prelims start at 8 pm EST on FS1. :)

Holly Holm vs. Miesha Tate results: Tate def. Holm, submission (Round 5, 3:30)

Tate captures the UFC bantamweight title, handing Holm the first loss of her career.

Even though Holly Holm tapped she still went out before the fight was stopped.

54387ef38e95908ee56a845f7d804d03_crop_exact.png

Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz results: Diaz def. McGregor, submission (Round 2, 4:12)

How about that. (y)

A night of upsets

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I loved it... anything to humble CM for a few minutes is great. The Diaz bros are a couple of my favorite fighters.

It was supposed to be an easy fight for CM, fight a guy on short notice and a favorable style.
but in a fight anything can happen as we all saw.
I do like CM he tries to back up his talk and shows up to fight. And he earned a lot of respect for his post fight comments.

Nate hasn't ever been knocked out. Connor should have took that in consideration especially since he went up two weight classes...Connor gassed out going for the KO.... He should have tried to beat him on the scorecard....that's a method to use in that case.

Nate hasn't ever been knocked out. Connor should have took that in consideration especially since he went up two weight classes...Connor gassed out going for the KO.... He should have tried to beat him on the scorecard....that's a method to use in that case.
You are right Joe..I think CM is lucky Rafael dos Anjos was hurt as he is a card-carrying bonda -fide bad-ass..

The only thing I have against Diaz is I cannot listen to him speak in interviews without wanting to hit him upside the head.... I cringe. Like McGregor or not, he is entertaining. I just can't believe both McGregor AND Holm lost due to submission.