UFC 193 Predictions

Now i wish i had bought the pay per view.

Holly Holm just knocked Ronda out cold with a head kick.

Last edited:
watching Rhonda's run was something special in sports,and inspiring for many.top level atheletes always have a chance this is nothing new in sports.i going to go out on the limb and say Rhonda will be back.

Watching the weigh in yesterday I said to myself that RR may just get her ass kicked this time. She sounded a little shakey, not confident and created a lot of drama.

New relationship she is in may have contributed to her losing focus.

See this pic..would you break up with her?..heheh

Attachments

• untitledrr.png
    untitledrr.png
    563.9 KB · Views: 169
When a fighter is put on a pedestal so high, they generally fall hard......same thing happened to Anderson Silva,,,,,but as someone mentioned, she'll be back.

Her Mom said her coach was a dink, didn't know what he was doing, and basically rode off of her coat tails based on her god given talent, not from her coaching. Wanna bet her Mom is going to go viral with this now that her daughter was coma toasted on the weekend. Kinda don't blame her now. When she came back to her corner at the end of the first round completely gassed with her mouth hanging wide open, he said she was doing good. WTF?? What was good about the first round aside from the fact that she can take a good punch? The coach really was out of his element and didn't know what to say when they were in uncharted territory.

I'm sorry but i can't drink this Koolaide.. cause i smell B.S, Look at the last fight they showed of Holms against a mediocre fighter and it took 3 rounds and she got the decision because she was the busier fighter... looks like a nicely scripted, well rehearsed beat down... think of the build up of Rousey Holms II... Everybody gets paid...;)

I'm sorry but i can't drink this Koolaide.. cause i smell B.S, Look at the last fight they showed of Holms against a mediocre fighter and it took 3 rounds and she got the decision because she was the busier fighter... looks like a nicely scripted, well rehearsed beat down... think of the build up of Rousey Holms II... Everybody gets paid...;)

I hope your joking.
You really think Ronda would let herself get beat down and disgraced like that, then let herself get kicked in the head like that,ko'd like that, and lose her championship belt and all the prestige, money and benefits that go with it,Lose the extra money she would have gotten for winning,lose the 2 $50k bonuses that Holly got for ,I think fight of the night and move of the night, hurt her movie career,comercial endorsements etc. etc. to MAYBE sell a few more seats next time?The headliners only get a very small percentage of the ppv take and i don't think they get any of the gate money.
" Scripted and rehearsed beatdown "would mean Holly would have to be in on it , which means both of their camps would have to be in on it also.
And there would have to be a concerted effort between both camps and Dana and the UFC.
This broke all attendence records ,I'm sure it did unbelievable on ppv also,but havn't heard any numbers yet,it's still being shown on ppv.
They are in no way starving for ratings or sales,and would never take a risk like that to sell a couple more seats, The fallout would be devestating to the sport and especially the UFC, if they were ever caught fixing a fight,Imagine the fines and law suits etc.,Reebok would drop them immedietly.
There is no way all these professionals (Fighters,Trainers,UFC, etc) whose lives depend on this sport would all get together and try to pull off something like that to sell more tickets.

The article that came out yesterday in the news from a guy saying he thought it was proably fixed was from a WWE anouncer and ,he was saying thats how they do it in the WWE, if someone is going to take some time off for one reason or another , then they will have that person lose so the belt doesn't sit there unchallenged for a while, But news flash for that Announcer,EVERY so called WWE fight is fixed/choreographed and has a pre-determined winner and loser,but the UFC is not the WWE.

I'm not saying this because i'm a Ronda fanboy,I was glad she got knocked down a few pegs ,she is way too Cocky and disrespectful before ,during and after her fights.
On TUF i think she acted like a bully against Meisha and has serious mental and behavioral issues.
I respect her fighting ability but i'm not a big fan of who she is or how she treats people,
But give up everything she is inside,AND throw away everything she has worked so hard for,And Disgrace herself,her family,her camp,the UFC etc. in front of the world, to get some ppv buys ,no way.

Last edited:
I'm not expert and just watch major fights if that. It looked like she had no defense what so ever. She wanted to just hit her w the haymaker. Holm was a smart defensive calculated fighter. Rhonda has to get past the one round mentality it seems she has acquired. There was no other way that was going to end. She was literally just walking into her punches

No i'm not joking.. as a former boxer i see the little things... like when your opponent loses his focus...in that split second you strike.. the little things means a lot.. i still don't think Holly has what it takes to beat Ronda in real life... but it makes for a good rematch.. in the end Holly does not have the power to even train with Ronda.. and i am not for or against either one... just a observation...

No i'm not joking.. as a former boxer i see the little things... like when your opponent loses his focus...in that split second you strike.. the little things means a lot.. i still don't think Holly has what it takes to beat Ronda in real life... but it makes for a good rematch.. in the end Holly does not have the power to even train with Ronda.. and i am not for or against either one... just a observation...

o_O

untitledrr-png.266794

Last edited:
I'm not trying to start a pissing contest, Holly won and it is what it is.. on another note UFC 194 may be the first ppv iv'e ordered since the 80's.. should be a good one....:)