Type of people I don't like!!

KENAN_JAMES

Have you ever been around a guy who talks so much trash and can't back it up. I mean a real tough guy you is always talking about fighting or racing or just competing but is the last one to throw a punch show up to race or be good at anything. I know a guy like that who has a buick and thinks it's the fastest car on earth mind you its an 84 hot air. Also it has been less than a hundred miles in seven+ years. But wants to talk trash to me about how he would whoop me in a race my car sucks and this guy who is on this board is a complete idiot.He wants to race for pinks slips but I know in my heart he would never pay up then we would have a problem he just likes to hear himself talk. So I decided we should race for $500 in june at Norwalk I even bet him 50 he would not show up. I know people like this are everywhere and you shouldn't let them get to you but it's just earks the hell out of me that somone like this would keep running there mouth and hasn't done anything with his car!My car is down (rod bearing) my machinist has had my motor for seven months this guy makes it seem like it's my fault. His car ran 100 miles and was disasembled because oil leaked out as fast as it could be poured in.I didn't even say anything I even help him out this guy still ten months later no motor not even in the nachine shop and he is still acting like his car is going to just destroy mine all can do is laugh and say bring it. But that's not good enough all I want to do is race save all the talking for the cheerleaders. I will keep anyone intrested posted on the race but i don't think it will happen.

ummmmm ...wasn't me :eek: :p just get your car back together and let "it" do the talking :cool:

i have a co-worker with a ford lightning that suppose to run 11's. he ran his mouth a lil too much about how his truck can out run my 05 vette, i told him to show me some time slips or video tapes and he never does. i then showed him a picture of my GN and he thought it was a monte ss :confused: . i then told him my GN will make his truck look like a "fred sanford truck" :eek: , he stays quiet now. :D

There are idiots everywhere. Dont let it get to you. I used to have to work with a bunch of em and all they did was talk trash, wanna race my POS 5.0 with nothing on it? That got old real fast. Everybody knew someone that would race you too. It got to where I drove the GN to work about once every few months cause I got tired of listening to the idiots. I never did get a race from any of those losers either. The most memorable idot was a son of a women at work that had a 5.0 with a bunch of stuff done to it he said. (looked like one big pile of sh*t to me.) We both agreed to race some day cause he had groceries and his wife with him but after I left he followed me and tried to race me at a light by running it, Then he wanted to go to a back road and go at it. Oh well on the way I noticed a car seat in the back and thought WTF is this guy doing. Wife,groceries,car seat with kid and street radials. I figured I cant back down or Ill never hear the end and I knew it would be a kwick win. Well he did a big smokey and the DR on the GN left him like nothing and I never saw him. I let off in 2nd and waited for him and he wanted to go again. I told him not w the kid or his wife and he dodnt have a chance. Needless to say the next day his mom was saying how he only got beat cuase of bad tires wife in the car and bla blaa blaa. The apple didnt fall far from the tree in that family. What an IDIOT!!!! Never saw him again.

I Had One Of Those Huckleberries With A Saleen 5.o Talking S'''''''t . Well I Had Just Parked My Gn And This Idiot Walked Up And Said When Are We Going To Race?i Told Him When His Ford Grows Up And Gets Some Balls,come And See Me .well He Asked Let Me See What You Got .ok To Humor Him I Open The Hood.all Along He Thought It Was A Ss .as Stupidity Would Have It He Decides To Take A Closer Look (mind You I Just Got Back From Tearing Up The Pavement So The Car Was Hot)he Leans Over The Front End And Puts His Hand ,open Palm On The Turbo Heat Shield,i Still Remember The Smell Of Burning Flesh .i Told Him He Probably Shouldnt Touch That Its Hot. I Never Heard From Him Again

Kenon, their are boneheads like that where ever you go. My job is full of them and when they know they can not out run you they always know somebody and it's always a full out race car.

C-mon guys give that sh*t talker a brake.

I did alot of shi*t talking to a coworker for months he would say lets race know id have an excuse not to race but I still talk ALLOT OF SHI*T.
ANY WAY one day we finally line up for $75 and he was so mad so frustrated about me talking smack for months that he smoked his tires and lost $75 to a much much much more sh*t talking dude with a much slower car.

BTW that was a very long time ago he and I are actually good friends now
But I never ever gave him the rematch. LOL

Smack talk been happening for years.....

About 15 years ago, I was on my way home up I-15 from the San Diego Naval station- minding my own business, just puttting home....

some BIG black guy with no neck comes screaming by in an early 90s Rustang GT convertible, and starts the usual- goosing the gas, pulling ahead a carlength or so, then dropping back...

Decided to shut him down; so the next time he rolls forward, I roll with him. He looks over and does the "on 3" thing. So, we go, and all he sees is tail lights gettting really small....

Pull up to a light at El Cajon Blvd, and he finally shows up. He's yelling something, so I roll down the window; he asks if the car's got a small block or a big block :D

When I tell him he just got shut down by a V-6 , it was UGLY- the man was pissed- because he thought I was lying to him! So, I pull into a gas station, and open the hood, and tell him he can beat my ass from here to Timbuktu if he finds more than 6 spark plugs in there. First question- "what the hell is that thing?":eek:

He promised a grudge race after he went to JBA and got the 'full race treatment'. I'm still waiting.......

I'm sure we all can relate dude.

My personaly favorite is those who talks smack but don't drive! They also happen to know someone who has a fast car. I really feel for their friend...people must think their some jerk off because of the crap their "no car having" friend is talking. I also can't stand those who claim they did this and that to their car.

back when we were street racing I learned the only way to shut someone up is to take thier money! challange him to a money race in front of a bunch of his friends, then make him put up "punk out money" if he don't show up you keep the $

Simple, fix your car, set a date and when he doesn't show you can shove it up his a$$.

A lot of smack talkers, but the ones who do the smack talking with nothing to back it or never run their car and bring it to events are the worst kind!!!