Tx Howdy from Birmingham AL

Doc_G

Hi folks, first off allow me to go ahead and tell you I do not have a buick, I found this website due to a story one of your members is writing and in order to read it all I need to search for it on the forums and to do so means I have to post. Since I dont know much of anything about Buicks I'll probably end up lurking untill a topic I know about comes up. I currently own a 91 RS fbody w/the L03 305, its not much yet but it runs and its my baby. I've previously owned first, second, and fourth gen camaros and a firebird or two. I've also been into the mustang scene and when I was a kid I had a fairly nice 442 olds. So if you see me lurking and not posting don't think I'm antisocial, I'm just reading about your buicks and trying to piece that story together for myself. Its incredibly good and I find myself glued to it.

Well I think thats about it for now...

TA TA...:smile:

hi

hey doc. I'm from the fort payne, al area. You go to steele much. was going down tonight but too much rain. Welcome to the board. maybe one day you find you a turbo gn or t-type, and change to the dark side.

To be honest I'd love one... but w/two small kids and a basket case camaro they are still a little out of my price range... but one can always hope. :biggrin:

Anyway I have perused the site a bit and I LOVE what I've seen so far. I have yet to make it to steele as I dont have anything to run there yet (actually I just found out about it not too long ago) but I am making plans to get up there. How long does it stay open? Back home the 1/8th mile track closes at about the end of this month till spring, is it the same there?