Two questions

Martin U

1) Can I plug the two ports on the oil filter adapter so I can run the biggie oil filter adapter and the large filters with no cooler for now?

2) Can I get the clips that hold the injectors to the fuel rail at napa, pepboys ect? Seems that when I stored the first 5 I took great care in doing so...not so much on #6.

I'm out detailing it right now, otherwise I would have taken the three hours searching for the answers. so when I get in I should have a answer
Thanks
Mart

1) Can I plug the two ports on the oil filter adapter so I can run the biggie oil filter adapter and the large filters with no cooler for now?
Thanks Mart

Do NOT plug the ports on the oil cooler adapter.

If you want to run a big filter and no oil cooler, get the proper adapter from RJC Racing.:)

Thanks Nick
The reason I asked is because this is for my hot air which I never had an oil cooler. I do have the biggie filter adapter, and from first look I needed the 87 adapter to use it.
I just looked at RJC site. I didn't remember that he made the other fitting,so I will just get that one untill I get a good cooler mounted.
Glad I asked first.
Thanks