Two-87 T-types for sale

Bruce Compton

I have 2 87 T-type cars to sell. Both cars have always been garaged,never raced or severly abused that I know of. The cars are rust free and have never been bent. Both cars were repainted in 2004 and have not been driven much since then. The cars are very clean great driving with like new interiors. Both cars have some performance updates including bigger turbos and injectors,heated o2 sensors,3" down pipes and air intakes w/K&N filts, up graded fuel pumps and regulators. Both cars have Scanmasters, and boost,knock water temp and oil pres. gauges.
The black car is a WE4 car with 95k miles vin.# 1G4GJ1176HP425430
The metalic gray car is aregular T-type with 73k miles vin.# 1G4GJ1171HP441308.
I have many of the OEM parts for these cars. Probably a pickup load. I am the third owner of these cars and am asking $16,000 or reasonable offer for each of the cars. For more infomation call Bruce at 208-362-3570 Boise,Idaho Copy of DSCF0659.jpg

Sorry about that. After I put the first image on I couldn`t get the other one to go. I am working on it, but you could e-mail me and then I can send you a picture of the other car if you wuold like. Thanks for looking.