twinturbo

Shelbyguy

im really thinking of puttin a twin turbo setup on my stage motor....just wondering how big can i go??....i wanna run a solid 9sec in the 1320 but keep the car streetable with my 3500 stall converter...any thoughts??

With the new GT**Q turbos out, I think that a good twin set up is THE killer deal! Sod Bogosain of Hye Tech, out here in La Puente Ca, runs twin T-66s. He runs 22 psig boost and has gone as quick as 8.80s. And that is with regular T-66s.

I would almost say that a pair of 63s will easily get you into the 9s. If they were GT63Qs (not sure if those are even made yet), they should rock!:)

Originally posted by Shelbyguy
im really thinking of puttin a twin turbo setup on my stage motor....just wondering how big can i go??....i wanna run a solid 9sec in the 1320 but keep the car streetable with my 3500 stall converter...any thoughts??

My thots:
1. A TT setup on the street makes for some problems w/ an exhaust system.
2. It gets expensive, w/ 2 of everything... W/G, etc.
3. A solid 9 is attainable and still streetable using a single GT series turbo. Like the GTQ-74....
[I understand that the GT series will be availble this yr sometime w/ the ball brg option. ]
4. If it were me, and I could do without the visual impression one gets from the TT setup, I'd go w/ the single GTQ BB turbo.

;) ;) ;)