Twin turbo S2 top end

turbobuick

Staff member
I have a COMPLETE top end for a S2 twin turbo set up. I DO NOT want to seperate anything this is an all or nothing package deal:

S2 heads two sets one bare castings that are pretty much used up. The other set is a new set of castings that was ported and setup for a turbo motor and never on a roundy round car. They were on Ricardo LaCosta's twin car and have been 8.20's with a pair of 62's. They have SS valves, solid roller springs etc. They are at the machine shop now to be torn down inspected and flowed so I will have specs on springs and everything else soon. They need nothing and will be ready to run as is.

Valve covers, one really nice set with several extras to go with.

T&D rockers with a box of extras. Set on the heads were new as are the heads.

On center Intake converted for fuel injection with plenum and 90mm thorttle body and fuel rails. I also have another carb intake I will include

Cam is a Precision Turbo twin turbo grind out of Ricardo's twin car I have spc sheet

Lifters with rev kit

Heads studs with all related hardware

ATR twin turbo headers COMPLETE with all brackets and hardware. Even includes custom downpipes that go under frame 3" SS

Twin wastgates NIB. ATR design with billet base and fit headers.

This is a complete top end you will only need turbos and fuel injectors to complete the top half of this setup.

I have all this stuff packed away and stuffed in various places so I don't have pics and I'm not dragging it all out for pics with out a serious offer to buy. $3900

All right I'm going to drag this stuff out and take pics. Anyone interested give me a shout, make offers etc.

Pics

OK finally got the stuff out and now have it spread out all over my garage floor so it HAS TO GO! I still have to pick up the heads, intake rockers and VC's at the machine shop so more pics will follow this week when I get them back. I had the heads gone over and flowed and like I previously stated they are a very nice set of heads for a turbo motor.

IMG00527.jpg

IMG00528.jpg

IMG00525.jpg

IMG00518.jpg

SU1HMDA1MTkuanBn.jpg

Make offer on parts very flexible on price. I really don't want to sell the headers without selling the heads first. If someone is interested in just the heads I would let them go for $900 with rockers and valve covers. The heads are bolt on and go ready for a turbo motor with flow sheets and spring specs etc. Pics of heads coming this week. These are the heads from Ricardo LaCosta's TTS2 WH1 and have run bottom 8's with twin 62's.

I attend most Buick events and would be willing to bring along or ship. e-mail mlyonsdc@yahoo.com