Twin turbo engine and LOTS of parts

turbofabricator

PM me for additional info on these parts:

- Twin turbo system off of my car. I will sell the whole car, but really want to sell just the engine and twin system. It is a complet bolt-on deal. includes headers, turbos, intake plenum, throttle bodies, MAFtPro, Chip, intercoolers, stainless plumbing, Fuel rail, hoses, clamps, alcohol tank, alcohol nozzles(6 of them), alky solinoid, EVERYTHING to bolt this on and make it run. It makes OVER 600hp on a good stock block with good heads. Make an offer. (but don't be insulting, please. I have over 250 hours in this system)
Here's pics: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/221466-new-twin-turbo-headers.html

-TE-44 turbo- $550

- 400 (406) small block Chevy.- 4 bolt mains, ported SportsmanII heads, aluminum roller rockers, ported Stealth manifold, 9.5:1 hyper pistons, complete carb to pan, including Mallory dist./coil ignition. PM for all the details. This is a great 425+ hp street rod engine. $3,000

- Ported Edelbrock Performer intake for Buick V6. (carb manifold) $75

- stock D5 torque converter. $45

- I have a set of TTA heads that I can port. (ported to work with your combo)

- I also have a stock set of irons,(8445) will port to match HP requirements

- 4.1 (OEM) block bored/honed to 4.015" $175

- TE-63 turbo. Only needs the exhaust diffuser replaced. I pulled the turbine housing off to port it, and the diffuser got bent. Have to send it to Limit Engineering/PTE to replace. (or any local repair shop could do it, too. -Seattle has a couple) $250

- Stock GN dash bezel (gray) And a few other interior pieces. PM if you need a specific piece.

- Stock Re-cored radiator, great shape with oil cooler $ 275

- 109 block, crank, rods, balancer, bored/honed for JE .040 replacement pistons. Crank is balanced for JE pistons. JE pistons had a pin galling issue, so it came out. Threw them away. Block was honed to rebuild. Block has main studs, and cap girdles, (not complete girdle, just each cap has a tool steel strap that is 1"x1" thick spanning the entire cap, and it has been line honed) $550 Just add pistons and you're set.

- Early 3.8 turbo block. Will drill/tap the oil drain hole if needed. $100

- NX Nitrous remote bottle opener. New in package. $250

- '87 Chev. Truck block crank and rods. Needs boring. $75 (not roller cam)

- used Hooker headers for GN/T-Type. THese things are the BEST headers ever made. Oh wait, they ONLY work on a 9.90 or faster GN. BUT, they are great headers for a NA 4.1/3.8 just ditch the cross-over and use them like regular headers. $45

- Stock GN axles w/ hardened longer studs for Draglite wheels. Metric thread. (stock) Requires open ended nuts. I have the required nuts for draglite wheels. All for $90

- Ported stock intake. This manifold has ALOT of runner welding to straighten them out. Milled straight, and a fair amount of epoxy work, too. $300. Will help a GN1R headed car. NEEDS 1200 FelPro ports on cylinder head. Will NOT work on stock dimension intake ports.

- 2 1/2" hooker down pipe with Delta-gate (external) has ben hammered on, but repairable. $75

- Edelbrock Nitrous system for GN/Type or any EFI car. Wet system. $275

Any pics of the EFI nitrous kit? Is the kit complete?

The kit is complete. (less thumb button) I even have a wiring harness that I can send with it that includes a TB micro-switch, and required relays to allow it to be activated at WOT, and shut off at an adjustable boost pre-set. You will have to modify the switch bracket and change the length and routing of wires to make it fit your car. It was on my twin turbo car, and obviously the throttle bodies and plenum are different. If you want to buy my engine and turbo system, I'll send the Nitrous kit pre-plumbed/wired. What a DEAL, huh?;) :D
It will take me a few days to remove the in car braided line, though. I just broke my leg, and will have to get someone to help me out.:mad:

Hooker DP

Hey ken, will you email me a photo of the hooker down pipe and delta gate.
Thanks

ttt for ya, Ken. I'll get back with you on the last pm when I do a little more research.;) Now keep that broken leg in the air.;) Good talking to you on the phone.

Thanks Glenn,
Now the broken leg gets a steel plate and screws. I think the doc and the TSA are buddies. This way I get "special" treatment everytime I fly.:(

Lots of parts still available. Make offers, folks!

Here are the pics that folks asked for:

Attachments

• Copy of misc parts 017.jpg
    Copy of misc parts 017.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 227
  • Copy of misc parts 016.jpg
    Copy of misc parts 016.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Copy of misc parts 022.jpg
    Copy of misc parts 022.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 231
  • Copy of misc parts 007.jpg