Twin Turbo Buick V6 Mustang

i would do it.. hell i but a turbo buick in my stang.(bustang) and i do have a turbo roller

I'd love to see him run it at Noble..just to see the look on the Ford guys faces...:eek: Plus, I could see someone putting our famous Buick Power in a Ford as in the case here, but what Buick Guy would put a Ford motor in their Buick....lol?

Thanks for the video, any idea how fast that pass was?? Looks like a quick ride for sure.

Mike told me that that run was a 9lb launch and about 28 or 29 lbs down track. It went a 5.40 but i can not remember what the mph was. Eric was driving on that pass. Here is the interesting thing. It only had 19 degrees of timming on that pass:eek:

Puddin

Mike told me that that run was a 9lb launch and about 28 or 29 lbs down track. It went a 5.40 but i can not remember what the mph was. Eric was driving on that pass. Here is the interesting thing. It only had 19 degrees of timming on that pass:eek:

Puddin

Wow, sounds like it definitely has more left in it but regardless 5.40 is hauling the mail!

Thanks for the info Puddin.:cool:

Wow, sounds like it definitely has more left in it but regardless 5.40 is hauling the mail!

Thanks for the info Puddin.:cool:

Well the only problem is we think he is out of turbo. He is using 2 te-63's. Time for an upgrade!!!!! Looking for some 4.60's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!. wonder how 2 88's would work:eek: :eek:lol lol lol lol

The owner is Michael Palmer. Michael and i used to work together at Conleys a long time ago.

Puddin

v6 stang

hey puddin whats up man,mike leblanc here.should have known u would know about this car.glad to see u r still working your magic from up there.take care.

Hello all Mike told be about this site thought I would swing by and say hello! Hello!
This is my first time to mess with and tune one of these motors, so far I'm impressed with it.
Puddin nice talking with you the other day. By the way I have some T4 PT88 off my drag radial car setting here collecting dust!hmmm :eek:

Eric

hey puddin whats up man,mike leblanc here.should have known u would know about this car.glad to see u r still working your magic from up there.take care.

Hey Mike whats up. Your right, i try to help even from long distance lol lol lol lol.

puddin