Twin Turbo Buick V6 Mustang

PaCemkr86

WFO Racing
Staff member
anybody got the low down on this.. StageII etc???

This photo was taken at a Houston 1/8 mile track...

Attachments

• ACAR8.jpg
    ACAR8.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 593
stage 11 v6 mustang

that is mikes car,he had this setup in his 87 gn. he wrecked the car and bent the frame.the gn ran low low 9's at the time. the mustang is faster.all freshend up motor now.it is a stage 11.

Would love to see this car at Buick vs Ford in Noble this year. Last week in Oct. We need revenge this year for sure.

I can't think of anything better then to watch the Ford guys jaw drop when you bust that ass with there own beloved Mudstain or should I say
Bu-tang.:biggrin:

That's wild. I don't think they will let a Buick powered Ford or a Ford powered Buick run at the shootout though.

I'd love to see him run it at Noble..just to see the look on the Ford guys faces...:eek: Plus, I could see someone putting our famous Buick Power in a Ford as in the case here, but what Buick Guy would put a Ford motor in their Buick....lol?

They let the guy with a big block ford in an Opel (buick owned) run.
I don't see why this can't happen.

Good point, however he should not have been allowed to run per the rules.

The rules are simple, Fords must be Ford powered and Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC
Trucks must be GM Corporate type powered.

If that BBF Opel shows up again he shouldn't be allowed to race...unless we get a Buick powered Ford to race ;)

Good point, however he should not have been allowed to run per the rules.

The rules are simple, Fords must be Ford powered and Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC
Trucks must be GM Corporate type powered.

If that BBF Opel shows up again he shouldn't be allowed to race...unless we get a Buick powered Ford to race ;)
This is true but if it is Buick powered no matter the body it can race for the Buick team! :) Now bring that damn Stang to Noble :)