Turn signal issue

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
image.jpg
Turn signals stopped working but the hazards work. Pulled the panel under the dash and found this picture. Where does this hook to. The 2 wires are purple and blue

Last edited:
There are two flasher locations. . The first one is on the fuse block.. I am 90 percent certain the one located on the fuse block controls the hazard flash. ..
The second flasher unit is located near the steering column this one I am certain controls the directional flashing. ..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I've heard that. But I'm trying to figure out if this plug goes to it somehow or is the flasher unit just that a relay without anything attached to it?

That looks like the connector for the flasher. . Off the top of my head I don't know what the color of the wires should be. . For shits and giggles pull the round flasher from the fuse block and see if it lines up to the connector. ..

Purple and blue wires indicate turn signal flasher goes here.

They stopped working when someone pulled out the flasher module. ;)

Ordered a damn flasher module and it worked like a charm. But where the hell is the old one lol

The old one it attached to a clip on bracket between radio and Steed ing wheel..;).
Good info here....

Good you have it figured out. .. You need to post the rest of your contributing factors to the problem. .. This way other new guys can search and find the solution to the same problem. ..

You are correct. For those that do not know....the issues were such: My turn signals both front and back quit working suddenly, but my flashers (4-way) were working just fine. Also, my right blinker indicator on the dash was intermittent...I repaced the flasher unit and it was good to go. I have the digitalis w/ the sequential lighting feature. They were installed on the car prior to my purchase. I hope this information helps someone out. I am still baffled about what made the wires come loose and I still cannot find the old flasher unit. I even pulled my seat out to get my whole body contortioned to see inside.