TurboTweak chip price change for 2017

Eric Stage I

TurboTweak Guy
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let people know that there will be a price increase on some of the Buick chips coming next year.

I've tried to keep the prices down over the last several years, but if you look at the cost of other chips/tunes on the market, you will find the turbo Buick chips are the cheapest out there. The cars are over 30 years old now and this is a small niche market.

This mainly affects the lower cost chips, which will increase by about $30-35 (the original 5.7 chip, the wideband 6.1 chip, Extender chips), not the SD2 chip. The cost of reprogramming an old chip will also increase about $25. Even then, they will still be cheaper than comparable products on the market for other cars.

I plan to make this change January 1st, 2017. So if you want get in on the old price, order your chip before then.

Thanks to the Buick community which has been so supportive over the last 15 years. There is still a lot of interest for these cars, and hopefully we can keep it going!

Thanks and Regards,
Eric

I have friends that have mustangs (don't laugh, we actually get along) and they tell me what they pay for their chip programming and feel blessed i drive a Buick. even with the increase i am way better off. Great product and excellent customer service. I will be in the market to up my injectors from my current 009's but prolly not till next year.

Class move to give a heads up before doing it.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Erics...your chips kick butt...and are the best bang for the buck for our cars. ET and MPH is in my sig...and I don't need XFI. Thank you for a great product...and I'll gladly pay a few bucks more.

Brad

Thanks Eric for all you do to help us fools. I do hope you keep doing what you do or we all are doomed. Really I do thank you!

Ray