TurboTweak Chip 6.0 for the Powerlogger

TTA1326

Anybody using this yet? I don't have a PowerLogger or a wideband, but this is tempting me to buy both!

Anybody using this yet? I don't have a PowerLogger or a wideband, but this is tempting me to buy both!

Works GREAT!
Lots of people using that set-up.
Nothing like WB target control that tracks with temp changes, summer/winter fuel changes, and changes with alky injection. :cool:
Besides, not too many vendors have the level of service and satisfaction that TT offers.

PL is an amazing tuning tool as well.
The ability to log runs with such fine resolution is really helpful when tuning/troubleshooting.

I am and I could not be happier with it. Its beyond what I thought was ever gonna be possible with he stock ECM.

+1

I'm using one here and the amount of adjustability is probably second only to a stand alone system. As stated, the wide band tracking is exellent where you input a 'target' A/F and the wide band/PL and Chip take a care of the rest.
The main reason I updated is because my maf went south. I started adding up the cost of a new chip, translator (or equivalent), new LS-based maf, a scan master and decided this was a better alternative, technology wise, and from a budget stand point since I already had a lap top.

IMO, it's a no brainer upgrade.

I'm using the Autometer wideband with the 6.0 chip and the power logger. It works great. You just need to set the Autometer gauge properly and select the correct wideband unit in the power logger.

I use the zietronix setup and am very happy with it. I had my car dynoed and it matched very closely to what the innovative in the tailpipe was reading at the dyno...

I'm using one here and the amount of adjustability is probably second only to a stand alone system. As stated, the wide band tracking is exellent where you input a 'target' A/F and the wide band/PL and Chip take a care of the rest.
The main reason I updated is because my maf went south. I started adding up the cost of a new chip, translator (or equivalent), new LS-based maf, a scan master and decided this was a better alternative, technology wise, and from a budget stand point since I already had a lap top.

IMO, it's a no brainer upgrade.

What wideband? I'm looking at the AutoMeter UltraLight gauge. Any opinions on that?

What did you do about the MAF?

with the Speed Density chip, you don't need the maf. :cool:

Don't get confused there are two different chips. The TT 6.0 wideband and the SD (speed density) chip. The 6.0 still uses the maf but has wideband capability. The SD chip allows you to remove the maf and it relies on the wideband for correction.

with the Speed Density chip, you don't need the maf. :cool:

:) I know that. I just forgot that I wasn't posting in the TTA section. I can't easily get an extended MAF pipe to take up the space and I don't want a 8+ inch piece of hose on the car. Maybe we need to get a group purchase going for Grumpy TTA MAF pipes in 3.5"? Maybe that would convince him to do another run?

how much would it cost to get a setup like this, assuming the starting point is a completely stock car with the stock chip?

Don't get confused there are two different chips. The TT 6.0 wideband and the SD (speed density) chip. The 6.0 still uses the maf but has wideband capability. The SD chip allows you to remove the maf and it relies on the wideband for correction.

I thought speed density was just an option on the chips regardless of version. Or is it a specific chip? I guess I need to go read his website!

I thought speed density was just an option on the chips regardless of version. Or is it a specific chip? I guess I need to go read his website!

^ Who was this idiot? :D Ok, it's a totally different chip and Eric doesn't recommend it for the casual daily driver.

You wanna know what a powerlogger is like? download the powerlogger software at fullthrottle PowerLogger - Full Throttle Speed Tech Support

And then download anyone of the hundred log files on TB and see what you have been missing....you'll order one tomorrow.

I'm running the much maligned LC1 WB and I use the scanmaster for showing A/F's instead of a gauge.