TurboTweak and 009's

Aren't TT chips burned to your combo? If So, what else was the chip made for?

How did it run? Tip-in?

scottyb said:
Aren't TT chips burned to your combo? If So, what else was the chip made for?

How did it run? Tip-in?
Ran GREAT. Timing is 23 and 21* Was set to perform at 24-26 lbs boost. Had tip in stumble with previous chip....TT took care of that. Car ran the best it has EVER ran with this chip and injectors. I'm having a TT burned for the 60's as we speak.

Pardon the delay Scott, been out of town. Yes I still have them. I went to 65 hi-z's but I dont think I needed them. Comes with TT chip. Paul.

I noticed you have ME-R. does that matter? (not really sure what that is)I have the stock MAF and a basically stock setup.

How many miles?

Will you take $200?

scottyb said:
I noticed you have ME-R. does that matter? (not really sure what that is)I have the stock MAF and a basically stock setup.

How many miles?

Will you take $200?
I again apologize for the delay Scotty. Went to New England area Thursday and just got back couple hours ago. If you want them for 200 that will be okay, the ME-R consist of a modified ecm and programable chip to pull or add timing and fuel. I am new to it at this point so I'm sorta in a learning curve with it. With the great customer service Steve Chulupa offers I'm sure everything will go fine. You can go mafless eith the ME-R. Thanks, Paul.

I almost forgot to add.....the TurboTweak chip has programable features in it IF you want to experiment adding fuel etc. The directions that came with the chip will be included. The chip and injectors work GREAT, nothing wrong period. I upgraded to a larger wheezer (TE-45A) and wanted to make sure I didn't max the 009's duty cycle and end up going too lean.

Got your mail,replied to it but got an auto-reply from your office saying you will be back in Monday. Will send P-Pal addy to your office unless you want it here. Got to leave out again Monday mid-morning so I can ship Monday morning first thing. Thanks, Paul.

Recieved P-Pal Scott. Will ship FIRST THING in the morning....packaged well with peanuts and bubble wrap. You got an excellent buy, thanks, Paul.