• ttville03.JPG
    ttville03.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 285
It's a little town in the middle of PA

Attachments

• ttville01.JPG
    ttville01.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 289
They do have a museum, next time I will drive my TurboT...

Attachments

• ttville04.JPG
    ttville04.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 286
  • ttville05.JPG
    ttville05.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 283
As Chef Ramsey would say:

"Where's the F'ing Turbot??!!!!"

Sorry, had to do it. I could never muster up enough anger towards a fish to cuss about it. Cooks on the other hand....can be downright retarded.

My brother use to live in Pittsburg Pa and while driving thru Pa have come to the conclusion that Pa has THE strangest town names in excistance. Intercourse Pa comes to mind........and no, i'm NOT kidding!!:eek:

Ken B.

Don't forget:
Lititz
Bird in hand
Bareville
Blue Ball
Virginville
Analomink
just to name a few...
"You've Got A Friend in Pennsylvania"
;)

Took the Buick out for a photo op.:smile:

Attachments

• turbotville 001a.JPG
    turbotville 001a.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 182
  • turbotville 002a.JPG
    turbotville 002a.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 157
Always loved that color, NICE CAR!! Man that thing looks better then new. My brother-in-law had an 86 with the light blue paint but he sold it and now regrets that decision. Oh, and I stll think PA has the strangest names..............;)

Ken B.

Thanks, I ordered it new, no regrets. I haven't driven it in a while, thought it was due for a road trip, took a while to get use to it again. I wasn't that comfortable at first, but then after a few miles and a couple sideways second gears I felt at home again.:cool:

Yea, I love that feeling too.....:eek: IF I ever did sell my GN, it would be to buy a light blue 'T' like yours!! Oh, almost forgot. Last time I was in Pittsburgh, there is a town just outside of it that started with Moon....., forgot the rest but thought it was pretty strange. Do you know what it is?? Guess i'm too damn lazy to pull out a map!!:wink:

Ken B.

If I ever sold my Light Blue T, it would be to buy another 'new' GTO:redface:
I have one that is my daily driver, it's so comfortable I really haven't driven the T since I got the GTO. Now I need to get the T power into the GTO package.:p
Pulled out the map...there's 'Moon' in Moon township just NW of P'burgh and 'Moon Run' just SW of P'burgh.:biggrin:
Don't know where they come up with some of these names...

That's it!! Moon Township. My brother says there are few stranger then that, some towns are sooo small there not even on the map. I use to like the drive across Pa to get to Pittsburgh except them damn black horse drawn Amish buggys!!;)

Ken B.